The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotta admit - I don't really like Madonna as a person or anything, and I don't consider myself a fan, but she's always several songs that I liked. And then last year I downloaded her whole discography because I felt the need to at least educate myself on her (because, whether I like her or not, I acknowledge her place in pop music) and . . . damn, she's got some good songs!

You just have to admit that you like her now. :yep: At first, it was hard for me, too.

Where to begin...

I'll tell you if they had an opinion that's fine voice it and keep moving instead they came into this thread to hijack it over other people's opinion and kept going on and on about Madonna, one response of I think she does have talent would have been enough, and the part the really pisses me off is you have her stans sitting around this board who do not post unless it's about Madonna, on a Janet Jackson fucking board, If you like Madonna, I get that, I do, but don't come on a Janet board and only speak with Madonna is spoken on that's bullshit and Hilton showed his ass last night, no one here knew the bitch even followed to this board, but mention Madonna and he front and fucking center, that's bullshit.....and then some of you weak ass Janet fan wanna be co-signed on the shit

I'm not going to bash her, but the first artist who comes to mind is Britney Spears. I've always felt a disconnect with her and probably always will - even if I enjoy quite a few of her songs.

I really feel that people who say Madonna has no talent are missing out.

Matt, saying she has no talent does not mean you do not enjoy her, I have seen Madonna twice in concert paying over 3000.00 dollars between myself and others so it is obvious I am not missing out

I'll tell you if they had an opinion that's fine voice it and keep moving instead they came into this thread to hijack it over other people's opinion and kept going on and on about Madonna, one response of I think she does have talent would have been enough, and the part the really pisses me off is you have her stans sitting around this board who do not post unless it's about Madonna, on a Janet Jackson fucking board, If you like Madonna, I get that, I do, but don't come on a Janet board and only speak with Madonna is spoken on that's bullshit and Hilton showed his ass last night, no one here knew the bitch even followed to this board, but mention Madonna and he front and fucking center, that's bullshit.....and then some of you weak ass Janet fan wanna be co-signed on the shit

That wasn't the real Hilton last night..That was Sphenx..he was giving Hilton teas..that's all.. :cheers:

Well I've come to the conclusion that anything goes on this board..it's been happening since 06..so nothing surprises me anymore..it's a shame really!

I will take that fine, and my opinion here is two fold, one Janet fans coulda stepped up, and two this thread should get back on track and move on from madonna

Archived