The Official No Talent Thread..

Bailey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU REALLY NEED TO FUCKING STOP.

I was polite to him he had his opinion, even though when asked to explain it he bounced so that told me all I needed to know :filenails: BUT Im all for sitting down and hearing him talk about music he does his own and I respect his hustle he don't like JT he don't like him that's his right

what's to talk about boo? Let me go get me sum moe cookies with muh coffee ....im listening :coffee:

His singing voice mediocre. Has he done any live ballads (My opinion could change)? :unsure:

His dancing is tacky, and you can clearly see him counting steps in his head, especially at the end of that "My Love' video :sigh: Then that lil moment in "Rock Your Body" is soooo corny when he tries to do the Michael Jackson beatbox/breakdown thing :sigh::asham:

People claim he's this great producer but all I hear is Timbaland and Pharell. What are all these songs you guys speak of when you say he's a "producer" ? Cause I've never once heard of someone saying "I need Justin Timberlake to produce my album tracks" :umm:

I suppose I could throw him a bone with song writing, but we all know how easy it is to get a hit these days -_-

His singing voice mediocre. Has he done any live ballads (My opinion could change)? :unsure:

His dancing is tacky, and you can clearly see him counting steps in his head, especially at the end of that "My Love' video :sigh: Then that lil moment in "Rock Your Body" is soooo corny when he tries to do the Michael Jackson beatbox/breakdown thing :sigh::asham:

People claim he's this great producer but all I hear is Timbaland and Pharell. What are all these songs you guys speak of when you say he's a "producer" ? Cause I've never once heard of someone saying "I need Justin Timberlake to produce my album tracks" :umm:

I suppose I could throw him a bone with song writing, but we all know how easy it is to get a hit these days -_-

*corrected*........so I respect the fact you a DJ and all, it's a sham? :unsure: ok seriously you're right it's the producers

*corrected*........so I respect the fact you a DJ and all, it's a sham? :unsure: ok seriously you're right it's the producers

Oddly I actually thought he was more talented with N'Sync :coffee:

I just don't see how Janet can work with Jimmy/Terry repeatedly and come up with TONS of different sounds, wether its pop, rock, or rnb.

Justin works with Timbaland and we get the same sound over and over. Leads me to believe he doesn't have as much input as people think. He needs an entire makeover if he comes back.

Plus "The Faculty" was a better film than any movie Justin's been in -_-

Oddly I actually thought he was more talented with N'Sync :coffee:

I just don't see how Janet can work with Jimmy/Terry repeatedly and come up with TONS of different sounds, wether its pop, rock, or rnb.

Justin works with Timbaland and we get the same sound over and over. Leads me to believe he doesn't have as much input as people think. He needs an entire makeover if he comes back.

Plus "The Faculty" was a better film than any movie Justin's been in -_-

Ok im hearing you boo but you didn't like the Coldplay rip off of "LoveStoned" that was different from his first album, where he ripped Trence Trent Darby off on "Nothin Else"

ok so who impresses you male r&B singer :unsure:

Most of the singers I like are flops, because I prefer quality over star appeal -_-

I tend to like voices with a lot of funk though. I like Frankie J's singing style on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYsIjIs0qM

John Legend is prob my favorite of the new crop. And Robin Thicke is the rightful Justin Timberlake to me.

And of course this is my all time favorite >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6__mB3EzQM

Most of the singers I like are flops, because I prefer quality over star appeal -_-

I tend to like voices with a lot of funk though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYsIjIs0qM

John Legend is prob my favorite of the new crop. And Robin Thicke is the rightful Justin Timberlake to me.

And of course this is my all time favorite >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6__mB3EzQM

Robin Thicke, not surprised....ok ....... :cheers:

Archived