I had Britney Spears fans mad this weekend

EphraimAdamz

A girl that go-go dances at the club where I play LOVES Britney. She always requests her Hold It Against Me song :sigh:

So I was playing Feedback and she walks up to the booth and says... "Um is this Janet? She's old turn her off".

Now this is A DAY after my NY trip to see Janet :umm:

I don't think my blood has ever boiled so hard over Janet in that moment. I had to breathe. So anyway on Saturday I brought in a dvd for the flat screen TV's in which we play videos on throughout the night. On the dvd are several Britney and Janet videos back to back to show how Britney obviously copies Janet. She kept go-g dancing trying not to look at the screen. I could se a very annoyed reaction on her face as the "Circus" and "Escapade" videos intertwined. ^_^

And I plan on getting her number and beating the pussy too :dance::blush:

PAHAHA

Good one badgonegood. She deserved it...they all do.

Come you guys above :rolleyes: , just quit with the hidden jealousy. Britney is lame, and you are lame for liking her. Stop trying to make a world where both Janet and her fairly exist equally, cause its just not fair. Britney copies Janet all the time, and she does it so badly.

PAHAHA

Come you guys above :rolleyes: , just quit with the hidden jealousy. Britney is lame, and you are lame for liking her. Stop trying to make a world where both Janet and her fairly exist equally, cause its just not fair. Britney copies Janet all the time, and she does it so badly.

I'm sorry, you're just so far gone, I can't even. :asham: I really think you need to move on with your life.

PAHAHA

I can see why you got banned from Janet xone now ...

Were you strawberry over there?

A girl that go-go dances at the club where I play LOVES Britney. She always requests her Hold It Against Me song :sigh:

So I was playing Feedback and she walks up to the booth and says... "Um is this Janet? She's old turn her off".

Now this is A DAY after my NY trip to see Janet :umm:

I don't think my blood has ever boiled so hard over Janet in that moment. I had to breathe. So anyway on Saturday I brought in a dvd for the flat screen TV's in which we play videos on throughout the night. On the dvd are several Britney and Janet videos back to back to show how Britney obviously copies Janet. She kept go-g dancing trying not to look at the screen. I could se a very annoyed reaction on her face as the "Circus" and "Escapade" videos intertwined. ^_^

And I plan on getting her number and beating the pussy too :dance::blush:

she's white ain't she? :filenails:

she's white ain't she? :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: I bet she is a slutty white girls.

I have my little notepad file on my computer <_<

Thats a shame when you have to write it down just to keep count. :crazy:

Are you out to fuck every girl in the world? :lol: :lol: I swear I just don't see how men can do it....like ain't that shit played out, why not just settle down with one bitch? :umm:

And he calls gay ppl slutty, skanky etc..... :filenails: :filenails: :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

I don't know why. If it was a list for the top sluts on this forum he would be in the top five... -_-

Archived