Ginuwine: Aaliyah would be 'neck and neck' with Beyonce

art

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scanning gold isn't a success despite only 1 top 10 hot 100 hit? And I never said it was a HUGE success, I just said it was a success. :rolleyes:

I'm tryna get you to say MODERATE...thats my problem with you right now. You know DAMN WELL thats not just str8 up SUCCESS :umm:

Dolores wasn't bad looking :rolleyes:

I didn't think so, but I thought you were trying to be shady by comparing her to Lil Mama :rolleyes:

You NEVER wanna accept facts ..

He certainly can be delusional at times. "Ashanti still has a chance to return" The whole board was baffled at this comment by him :lmao:

When legit facts are presented, I accept them. :coffee:

He's delusional about MANY things :sigh: I don't remember him making the delusional Ashanti comment though. :unsure:

I didn't think so, but I thought you were trying to be shady by comparing her to Lil Mama :rolleyes:

When legit facts are presented, I accept them. :coffee:

He's delusional about MANY things :sigh: I don't remember him making the delusional Ashanti comment though. :unsure:

No..you rival it with ASSumptions. :yawn:

You dont remember? ask artisthekey because she went in. :lmao:

I said there is still interest in Ashanti because the lead single from her last album peaked at #2 on the R&B chart. Of course the kids are gonna exaggerate it. :rolleyes:

I said there is still interest in Ashanti because the lead single from her last album peaked at #2 on the R&B chart. Of course the kids are gonna exaggerate it. :rolleyes:

I'm not going into the whole Ashanti thing because that'll start dayz up again.... :sigh:

-_-

Naw...she'd get fired for popping up while Sparkle was singing at the funeral -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It would end with you getting snatched in a Beyonce vs Ashanti debate. :sigh:

I snatched him the last time he and I battled...I was trying to save him the embarrassment. :coffee:

There's nothing to start up. Beyonce WON..Ashanti LOSS. THE END :excited:

...and you KNOW the situation and what I'm referring to goes much deeper than just that, but again I'll spare you and your wig. :coffee:

Archived