Share A Controversial Opinion....

Evil.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think Nicki Ming was a fad (and other :censored: things)

After listening to her in interviews, I give her more cred...she is more intelligent and has far more going for her than what her clown persona would portray

i dunno why she was acting so Lady Gaga like and silly before

I used to think Nicki Ming was a fad (and other :censored: things)

After listening to her in interviews, I give her more cred...she is more intelligent and has far more going for her than what her clown persona would portray

i dunno why she was acting so Lady Gaga like and silly before

Well Lady Gaga is very intelligent too...so...

Well Lady Gaga is very intelligent too...so...

Yeh, but there is something deceptive about Gaga

I saw her on 60mins with ACooper. I didnt like it. Talking about Fame and the Fame Game, an how she is the queen @ it

ewwwwwwwww

Yeh, but there is something deceptive about Gaga

I saw her on 60mins with ACooper. I didnt like it. Talking about Fame and the Fame Game, an how she is the queen @ it

ewwwwwwwww

Well all of her interviews aren't like that. The ones I have seen display an intelligent girl who know EXACTLY what she's doing to gain one off of us. She displays her intellect alot. I actually enjoy her interviews. She actually has something to say unlike other artists.

then what do u think about sexuality....

I think human sexuality develops around the age of four.

I do not believe in homosexuality nor heterosexuality or bisexuality....I think that there is only the broad spectrum of human sexuality.

Well all of her interviews aren't like that. The ones I have seen display an intelligent girl who know EXACTLY what she's doing to gain one off of us. She displays her intellect alot. I actually enjoy her interviews. She actually has something to say unlike other artists.

I tend not to watch her interviews, because I cbb with her attention seeking and wateva else behaviour

That intro to the BTW video says it all

She is very intelligent, but even saying "to gain one off us"...sounds so manipulative and deceptive, and that she is not all caring and wateva else she makes out to be...u know how she cares about all her little minions "monsters"

I think human sexuality develops around the age of four.

I do not believe in homosexuality nor heterosexuality or bisexuality....I think that there is only the broad spectrum of human sexuality.

Well now that uve explained it, it doesnt sound so controversial...i guess we are still developing after birth

The black gay community relies on mocking "heterosexual" roles in efforts to legitimize its own flawed logic.

Translation: I do not believe in TOPS BOTTOMS FULLY VERSATILE AND VERSATILE. They are a direct attempt at apeing societal roles fueled by illogical standards.

Oh Khaiman, I hate all those labels...and I hate wen poofs ask me "are u this or that"

i do wateva i feel like doing...it depends on the person, how im feeling, everything

so stupid

gays are so annoying @ times

She is very intelligent, but even saying "to gain one off us"...sounds so manipulative and deceptive, and that she is not all caring and wateva else she makes out to be...u know how she cares about all her little minions "monsters"

She plays it VERY much like how Madonna played it ..its "a game" to gals like them. Its their stint. I actually believe Madonna was ALOT worse tho. Madonna sold her families blood for fame. Gaga is not that extreme, she seems to have more values.

The black gay community relies on mocking "heterosexual" roles in efforts to legitimize its own flawed logic.

Translation: I do not believe in TOPS BOTTOMS FULLY VERSATILE AND VERSATILE. They are a direct attempt at apeing societal roles fueled by illogical standards.

SO FUCKING TRUE.

I think that Creole people are the most talented people on the face of this planet. :shifty:

She plays it VERY much like how Madonna played it ..its "a game" to gals like them. Its their stint. I actually believe Madonna was ALOT worse tho. Madonna sold her families blood for fame. Gaga is not that extreme, she seems to have more values.

Yeh, but then she grew up

*points to the Ray Of Light album*

Archived