Share A Controversial Opinion....

Evil.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love is not an emotion.....it is a state of being fueled by emotion.

I agree...my grandparents have been married for 59 years and they always tell me that getting married for "love" will lead nowhere but divorce court lol...my granny says she has fallen in and out of love with my grandpa more times than she can count, but she has always liked him lol

I think human sexuality develops around the age of four.

I do not believe in homosexuality nor heterosexuality or bisexuality....I think that there is only the broad spectrum of human sexuality.

The black gay community relies on mocking "heterosexual" roles in efforts to legitimize its own flawed logic.

Translation: I do not believe in TOPS BOTTOMS FULLY VERSATILE AND VERSATILE. They are a direct attempt at apeing societal roles fueled by illogical standards.

I think Beyonce is seriously overrated.

I agree with all of your controversial opinions so far! :yep:

Control > Thriller

Rhythm Nation > Bad

Janet. > Dangerous

VR > History

AFY > Invincible

I agree with this except for Control>Thriller...I can never go against Human Nature lol

and TVR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>History...I don't know what the fuck MJ was thinking with that shit

AFY>>>>>>>>Invincible, even tho Invincible was very underrated

The black gay community relies on mocking "heterosexual" roles in efforts to legitimize its own flawed logic.

Translation: I do not believe in TOPS BOTTOMS FULLY VERSATILE AND VERSATILE. They are a direct attempt at apeing societal roles fueled by illogical standards.

I dont get what your saying... not every guy enjoys it all? Plus, that is not just the black gay community who uses those "roles". If you like taking dick u are a bottom, if you like to give your a top. Why is it deeper than that?

Everyone dude has the potential to be gay in the certain situations.

i think all guys are gay

they love it

they all have the potential to play with each other

its a sex thing...guys are just always horny

I dont get what your saying... not every guy enjoys it all? Plus, that is not just the black gay community who uses those "roles". If you like taking dick u are a bottom, if you like to give your a top. Why is it deeper than that?

My focus right now is the black gay community.

As far as those labels, if you choose to live by them...fine. Just know that they were made to mimick heterosexual roles....and by agreeing to them, you adhere to the same illogical standards.

Michael Jackson has 2 GREAT albums...Off The Wall and Thriller...Bad had is great moments...Dangerous = attempt at RN1814 2.0 and came fully equipped with Jimmy and Terry knock off, Teddy Riley...as the total package, MJ was a genius, but a musical genius he was not....now go chew on that lol

i think all guys are gay

they love it

they all have the potential to play with each other

its a sex thing...guys are just always horny

Yea..I dont think there should be straight, gay, or bisexual classifications...I believe our overarching ideologies and norms create these distinctions more than anything else

I think Lady Gaga is celebrated mostly in direct opposition of the lack of artistry and overall shitty music being put out in todays music industry.

B- music in a D+ industry.

Yes, she is the best there

*waits till JT and B release new albums*

My focus right now is the black gay community.

As far as those labels, if you choose to live by them...fine. Just know that they were made to mimick heterosexual roles....and by agreeing to them, you adhere to the same illogical standards.

Ok your talking about the label as opposed to the act...fair enough. I think it makes it easier to establsih your prefence though.

Archived