Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last pic I posted was just a warm-up. -_- First, I must say that none of the pics in here are unflattering; everyone looks good. ^_^ However, this next one is a twitchy, rabid Mr. Potato Head nightmare... :lol:(Approach with caution :w00t:)

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/273/crazy001.jpg

Now I win. :devil: I actually don't consider myself bad-looking generally; but I know how to take a bad pic. :P

That last pic I posted was just a warm-up. -_- First, I must say that none of the pics in here are unflattering; everyone looks good. ^_^ However, this next one is a twitchy, rabid Mr. Potato Head nightmare... :lol:(Approach with caution :w00t:)

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/273/crazy001.jpg

Now I win. :devil: I actually don't consider myself bad-looking generally; but I know how to take a bad pic. :P

76a9df9b.gif

There is one thing I can't stand....I love hot and rough,passionate sex...But I cannot and will not put up with getting spanked....My man did that once and my pussy instantly dried up like Arizona.

i swear to gawd lady

you are too much sometimes

:lmao:

-1 for all u man whores who don't cuddle after sex...Unless it's over 80 degrees out or in your house....There is absolutely NO EXCUSE!!! :flipoff:

girl some of em barely even wanna kiss during sex cuddle? That means I get to stay the night? They don't want that neither just dick :filenails:

-1 for all u man whores who don't cuddle after sex...Unless it's over 80 degrees out or in your house....There is absolutely NO EXCUSE!!! :flipoff:

I can't imagine having sex and not cuddling or having some sort of post-sex intimacy. Mindless sex is nothing.

Yes. I can't even begin to imagine it. Something like necrophilia, fucking an empty body.

Even worse is watching those kinda ppl engage in that type of sex. I'm just like "how can u do this"..its like u can feel the emptiness etc

It's like they an empty vessel, and move on 2 the next body

its common in the gay world

im just like "i dont belong here" -_-

I know. It's very off-putting, and I believe it plays a part in what gives us such a bad reputation. Obviously the sheer ignorance of others outside of our community plays the biggest role, but just as those "opposing" communities have flaws, we have several too.

I know. It's very off-putting, and I believe it plays a part in what gives us such a bad reputation. Obviously the sheer ignorance of others outside of our community plays the biggest role, but just as our "opposing" communities have flaws, we have several too.

I've always believed certain gays give the community a bad name, and its why so many ppl remain in the closet, becoz they dont want to be associated with that nonsense. Throw me to the lions, but I think it's true...for so many reasons

I've always believed certain gays give the community a bad name, and its why so many ppl remain in the closet, becoz they dont want to be associated with that nonsense. Throw me to the lions, but I think it's true...for so many reasons

It's very true.

Archived