Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, you were talkin about that :lol:

if i don't want to hold hands, i don't want to hold hands. if i'm just fucking for the fuck of it the other person knows well in advance that its for for the sake of fucking and thats it. they aren't being used :mellow: theres no deception. cause if you come at me for sex and try some other shit i feel like thats bait and switch.

u know that episode of sex and the city where ms bradshaw tries to go out with her fuck buddy and they go to that chinese retaurant? :lol: its kinda almost like that.

Exactly! Some people are only good at sex...they have crappy conversation etc, so what do you need them for except to get your rocks off.....

I have become friends with people I had sex with though because they were cool people

i like my sex HOT.

Well I must have gotten lucky...Cause My man is VERY affectionate...He's actually more affectionate than I am...There are times when I can't stand it, but I do it because I feel lucky to have a man wanting to cuddle after sex, hold my hand. And just rub me.

oh, you were talkin about that :lol:

if i don't want to hold hands, i don't want to hold hands. if i'm just fucking for the fuck of it the other person knows well in advance that its for for the sake of fucking and thats it. they aren't being used :mellow: theres no deception. cause if you come at me for sex and try some other shit i feel like thats bait and switch.

u know that episode of sex and the city where ms bradshaw tries to go out with her fuck buddy and they go to that chinese retaurant? :lol: its kinda almost like that.

im just being nasty...maybe iv had some bad experiences

ive walked out of ppls homes (even before the sex part) because the shit ppl have asked me 2 do or expect of me...that shit is not happening

and u know what...its always the deluded ones....its my fault for going there in the first place :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

and so many times i have told guys "i dont want to have sex" and theyre like "plz, just come back to my place...just hang out"...so im like "fine"..and then i get there, and i hafta break thru the door 2 get outta there

Well I must have gotten lucky...Cause My man is VERY affectionate...He's actually more affectionate than I am...There are times when I can't stand it, but I do it because I feel lucky to have a man wanting to cuddle after sex, hold my hand. And just rub me.

thats different though. I enjoy all those things. but if the person isn't "my man", and i have no interest in them being my man, and we're just doing stuff to get off, then i'd rather not try to pretend to be lovey dovey. i don't have to have sex for love. but its not like i'm using and abusing anyone like a piece of meat (unless they like it like that :lol:)

sounds liek an awesome guy

thats different though. I enjoy all those things. but if the person isn't "my man", and i have no interest in them being my man, and we're just doing stuff to get off, then i'd rather not try to pretend to be lovey dovey. i don't have to have sex for love. but its not like i'm using and abusing anyone like a piece of meat (unless they like it like that :lol:)

True...That's different I guess.

im just being nasty...maybe iv had some bad experiences

ive walked out of ppls homes (even before the sex part) because the shit ppl have asked me 2 do or expect of me...that shit is not happening

and u know what...its always the deluded ones....its my fault for going there in the first place :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

and so many times i have told guys "i dont want to have sex" and theyre like "plz, just come back to my place...just hang out"...so im like "fine"..and then i get there, and i hafta break thru the door 2 get outta there

i thought you meant i was deluded for the "i'm cute" statements :lol:

but i feel ya. you're right abotu being respectful. i jsut feel like when shit goes down, its not liek i'm forcing sex on them so they shouldn't force that lovey dovey shit on me if i'm not looking for it.

i thought you meant i was deluded for the "i'm cute" statements :lol:

but i feel ya. you're right abotu being respectful. i jsut feel like when shit goes down, its not liek i'm forcing sex on them so they shouldn't force that lovey dovey shit on me if i'm not looking for it.

i was just thinking about some of the situations ive been

my god

My husband has gotten this weird desire of getting smaked in the face too...I won't do it...WTF is that shit all about? :crazy:

I dunno

WTF is that

ive heard that from others too!

They wanna be hit and shit

and im like "WTF"

Yet I licked his ass hole once...He liked it...But won't let me do it again. :rolleyes:

did u enjoy it?

maybe he is scared of coming across as being "gay" if he likes it...a lot of guys can get insecure about that

Archived