Post An Unflattering Picture Of Yourself

Evil.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but by the time we have cum, we have already been kissing and stuff, so why carry on after LOL

mess

get ur fukn story right :P

see, IMO, u seem like romantic...its the smile and shit

i was joking about the intimacy issues...

im not really into kissing...hafta be really special for that

mess

get ur fukn story right :P

see, IMO, u seem like romantic...its the smile and shit

i was joking about the intimacy issues...

im not really into kissing...hafta be really special for that

Ive never understood that......you can have a cock in your mouth but not kiss?!

honestly i use to hate everything about myself. now that i love myself i'm a lot happier. why should anyone feel that shitty about themself? frowning gives you wrinkles and i plan on keepin my youth for a long while :lol:

I used to feel really crappy about myself too. I want to keep my youth too lol, but it gets harder when ur 30 lol

honestly i use to hate everything about myself. now that i love myself i'm a lot happier. why should anyone feel that shitty about themself? frowning gives you wrinkles and i plan on keepin my youth for a long while :lol:

its not about loving/hating urself...its about showing respect for the other person, and not using them like theyre some piece of meat

you look good to me.

i'm almost there too <_<

The body is harder to keep in check too. Ive never really bothered with exercise, but now im going to start. My dad told me that my face was looking "a little fuller" and then went on about the merits of exercise LOL

I have a friend who's pretty damned hot....But gets turned down alot because he HATES kissing...I will never understand that. I guess it's different for men. I absolutley adore kissing and licking, it gets me even more in the mood. For me...Foreplay and kissing is even better than climaxing. Whenever I fantasize about Paul, Ralphie, and now Harpo, Slolove, AZNBOI, I imagine tonguing, having my neck liked to death, and while my ivibe iflex is tickling me...I get wetter and wetter at just the thought of your hot mouths all over me...

I'm getting wet right now...DAMN YOU!!!!

I have a friend who's pretty damned hot....But gets turned down alot because he HATES kissing...I will never understand that. I guess it's different for men. I absolutley adore kissing and licking, it gets me even more in the mood. For me...Foreplay and kissing is even better than climaxing. Whenever I fantasize about Paul, Ralphie, and now Harpo, Slolove, AZNBOI, I imagine tonguing, having my neck liked to death, and while my ivibe iflex is tickling me...I get wetter and wetter at just the thought of your hot mouths all over me...

oh, stop!!!!!!

its not about loving/hating urself...its about showing respect for the other person, and not using them like theyre some piece of meat

oh, you were talkin about that :lol:

if i don't want to hold hands, i don't want to hold hands. if i'm just fucking for the fuck of it the other person knows well in advance that its for for the sake of fucking and thats it. they aren't being used :mellow: theres no deception. cause if you come at me for sex and try some other shit i feel like thats bait and switch.

u know that episode of sex and the city where ms bradshaw tries to go out with her fuck buddy and they go to that chinese retaurant? :lol: its kinda almost like that.

:excited::excited::excited:

I really like passionate sex.....no kissing and just putting it in and out is so boring, I might as well do it myself....

its the anticipation you get when you wonder where their tongue is going next >_<

Archived