Does....

janetDAYZ

I think you hot I would be down for romance and getting to know you, but I think you need time to get over your last anyway your still healing, until then we here anyway, but as for attraction I am wildly attracted to you no question

I am over him, we are good friends. Thats just the kind of guy I am....always kind and respectful to my ex. I have high standards and expect a lot in return :wave:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am over him, we are good friends. Thats just the kind of guy I am....always kind and respectful to my ex. I have high standards and expect a lot in return :wave:

nothing wrong with that BUT after 6 years your JUST over him? hmmmmm Just like that?

nothing wrong with that BUT after 6 years your JUST over him? hmmmmm Just like that?

Because breaking up was the right thing to do, we had no issues between us except that we just became more friends than anything else.

Because breaking up was the right thing to do, we had no issues between us except that we just became more friends than anything else.

it fizzled? So then how come your not out there? What's the whole 7 months no sex thing? Come on now either ya dick get hard or your hole gets moist on it's own every now and then :whistle:

it fizzled? So then how come your not out there? What's the whole 7 months no sex thing? Come on now either ya dick get hard or your hole gets moist on it's own every now and then :whistle:

Well when I say no sex I mean no anal :filenails:

Haha, everything else doesn't count in my mind.

I just decided that I wasn't going to go out there and just sleep around. I'm not into that. I met a couple of people were ok, but just didnt click with them.

Well when I say no sex I mean no anal :filenails:

Haha, everything else doesn't count in my mind.

I just decided that I wasn't going to go out there and just sleep around. I'm not into that. I met a couple of people were ok, but just didnt click with them.

oh ok cool :unsure:

i don't at all it just didn't add up so i asked you answered

but lots of people don't have sex for a while.....Im no on any of the dating sites, I don't like them, so its not like I can just meet someone, plus im not into cruising for sex in public bathrooms and stuff lol, and I am usually drunk and having fun with my friends when I go out, I don't go out to meet people. Its just not on my mind at the moment. Things could very well change soon, but im thinking the end of the world is nigh, so I have other things to concentrate on :coffee:

but lots of people don't have sex for a while.....Im no on any of the dating sites, I don't like them, so its not like I can just meet someone, plus im not into cruising for sex in public bathrooms and stuff lol, and I am usually drunk and having fun with my friends when I go out, I don't go out to meet people. Its just not on my mind at the moment. Things could very well change soon, but im thinking the end of the world is nigh, so I have other things to concentrate on :coffee:

as long as you're happy Paul im happy

Archived