Does....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its only in the USA (and muslim countries) that most people are cut.

Im uncut and I love it. Much more sensitive. And if you keep yourself clean it doesnt smell, and once you are hard and the skin is back it looks the same as a cut dick minus the scars.

Ive had cut dick and uncut dick, and there really is not much difference. Now to be fair, I was once unfortunate enough to encounter someone who didnt keep himself clean and lets just say I wanted to pass out. But this is the exeption not the rule.

its only in the USA (and muslim countries) that most people are cut.

Im uncut and I love it. Much more sensitive. And if you keep yourself clean it doesnt smell, and once you are hard and the skin is back it looks the same as a cut dick minus the scars.

Ive had cut dick and uncut dick, and there really is not much difference. Now to be fair, I was once unfortunate enough to encounter someone who didnt keep himself clean and lets just say I wanted to pass out. But this is the exeption not the rule.

thank God ive never come in contact with someone who had poor hygiene, i would cuss them out!

thank God ive never come in contact with someone who had poor hygiene, i would cuss them out!

I just made my excuses and stopped lol.......the trick is to do the finger test, if ur in doubt, have a little touch downstairs and then sniff ur finger :excited:

Most gay men are very clean, so its really not an issue.

Its just really ignorant to claim you dont like uncut dick and say they are dirty when its just not true.

And I have come across a couple guys who have the worst BO going on downstairs.......so poor hygene is poor hygene.

I just made my excuses and stopped lol.......the trick is to do the finger test, if ur in doubt, have a little touch downstairs and then sniff ur finger :excited:

Most gay men are very clean, so its really not an issue.

Its just really ignorant to claim you dont like uncut dick and say they are dirty when its just not true.

And I have come across a couple guys who have the worst BO going on downstairs.......so poor hygene is poor hygene.

:& Ewwwwww i hope i never have to go through that, because proper hygiene is of top priority to me, but yeah i agree it's wrong to generalize in any situation

:&

Oddly I've NEVER ran across a dude who was uncut that I've been intimate with EVER

I have this one South American dude was uncut and he was hiding a bigger thicker longer dick than me I was like :excited: I got my slob on but I still put mine in his booty :filenails:

Gezz, I love uncut dick , and i'm uncut also ... don't need any of that lubricant shit either when jackin off. There is definatly more sensation in being uncut because with the cut guys i've been with it always takes them longer to jack off ... I always feel a little dissapointed when a guy is cut lol :lol: and yes KEEP IT CLEAN !

Archived