Does....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you were local to me I might consider it :coffee:

All that a daddy requires is to be at my beck and call, and I can do wateva I want (on my terms..and u happy oblige), and that we get to cuddle...always... i just lie in ur arms, and u stroke my hair and shit and look after me

thats what a daddy does

:wave:

All that a daddy requires is to be at my beck and call, and I can do wateva I want (on my terms..and u happy oblige), and that we get to cuddle...always... i just lie in ur arms, and u stroke my hair and shit and look after me

thats what a daddy does

Ignore Paul ..... he's MARRIED ! Those married dudes are never satisfied :coffee:

thats what a daddy does

What do I get out of it?

Being considerate is throwing that ass back on the dick and putting in work too... fuck that when my dude fucks me I don't just lay there like a dead fish... I work it throw it back and ride it until he nuts... Just because u take dick doesn't give you the right to be lazy.

Bingo, nothing is worse then a lazy bottom.

I would consider it because you are gorgeous, but you have competition........ >_<

you know what damn all this shit Im a helluva guy and if you don't know you betta ask somebody you got niggas in here working for dat ass like they clocking in and shit you better have the best goodies in all of London bloke :filenails:

you know what damn all this shit Im a helluva guy and if you don't know you betta ask somebody you got niggas in here working for dat ass like they clocking in and shit you better have the best goodies in all of London bloke :filenails:

Well......im sure you are a hell of a guy, but "what have you done for me lately"?

Well......im sure you are a hell of a guy, but "what have you done for me lately"?

I think you hot I would be down for romance and getting to know you, but I think you need time to get over your last anyway your still healing, until then we here anyway, but as for attraction I am wildly attracted to you no question

Archived