Does....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not really a dick or body person for that matter

I look at the person overall...total package

But there have been times when I have liked someone, but then I get to the dick, and im like "oh"...its bad, but i cant help. i just dont get hard over it

hey hey

im a lazy fuk tho

im a starfish...pleasure me

:lol: :lol:

as a top im used to doing all the work anyway I knew a dude that would keep a glass of water on the nightstand for me, cause fucking him i would be out of breathe and need a drank or water he was so fucking considerate and shit :filenails:

Im not really a dick or body person for that matter

I look at the person overall...total package

But there have been times when I have liked someone, but then I get to the dick, and im like "oh"...its bad, but i cant help. i just dont get hard over it

im not a dick person either, not at all, and ive only seen a couple or really unattractive ones luckily

im not a dick person either, not at all, and ive only seen a couple or really unattractive ones luckily

Im not a dick person either no sir it's all about dat booty can you giggle it baby? I mean can you break a damn jawbreaker in there with ya muscles? I mean milk a muthafucka dry hey@! :filenails:

as a top im used to doing all the work anyway I knew a dude that would keep a glass of water on the nightstand for me, cause fucking him i would be out of breathe and need a drank or water he was so fucking considerate and shit :filenails:

:clapping:

thats one of the annoying things about being a top..ive had guys wanted me 2 fuk em for ages and im like "i cant do anymore....im too tired"'..they dont hafta do anything

theres only guy i wanted 2 met that i wanted 2 fuk all night long...and we did

and the next morning too

i came like 5 times

the greatest thing about lasting all night is when u orgasm u go weak for like a minute, best feeling in the world, its like a body high

Im not a dick person either no sir it's all about dat booty can you giggle it baby? I mean can you break a damn jawbreaker in there with ya muscles? I mean milk a muthafucka dry hey@! :filenails:

I can actually. When I was out the other day my friend was telling me that my booty was fat, so I tensed it and he was shocked because its all muscle :excited:

thats one of the annoying things about being a top..ive had guys wanted me 2 fuk em for ages and im like "i cant do anymore....im too tired"'..they dont hafta do anything

theres only guy i met that i wanted 2 fuk all night long...and we did

and the next morning too

i came like 5 times

I can't be bothered will that all night long stuff. I get tired and grouchy.

im not really an arse person....like i dont go searching for em

some guys i see and im like "geez i could fuck that arse", but its the ones who have a natural looking arse... i really dont get turned on by those fat juicy gym ones, because it looks so...forced

its not a natural attraction for me

im the same...when i hear ppl say like "oh, we had a 5hr session blah blah", im like "boring". it was just coz this arse was so hot. it was like my cock was made for it. i didnt wanna get out of it

so wed do it, and id cum..and we cuddle. and then we start again.. i really did not get any sleep that night

I love sleep! But yes its nice when you have that connection with someone.

Are you american?

I love sleep! But yes its nice when you have that connection with someone.

Are you american?

i love sleep too! my god, this is the happiest ive been in awhile, coz i get 2 just sleep. ive never had a holiday before.

no im european!

i love sleep too! my god, this is the happiest ive been in awhile, coz i get 2 just sleep. ive never had a holiday before.

no im european!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense now.........................LOL

Where are you from?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What does that mean ????????????????

Im a European lover? :P

Im guessing you are from England.

No because I thought you were American at first, but then I saw you type things like Arse and coz LOL

Im guessing you are from England.

No because I thought you were American at first, but then I saw you type things like Arse and coz LOL

Oh is that all :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought I was gonna get some big-ass compliment

2l8eyjr.jpg

Ur not gonna hunt me down, boo

I knows u..u just a player :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I am not a player............thats the last thing I am lol I hate people that play people.

Am I a flirt? Yes......a player.....never!

And anyway I am celibate these days anyway :filenails:

Still you don't answer my question lol - whats the big deal? lol

I am not a player............thats the last thing I am lol I hate people that play people.

Am I a flirt? Yes......a player.....never!

And anyway I am celibate these days anyway :filenails:

Still you don't answer my question lol - whats the big deal? lol

u said u wouldnt be my daddy, so

keyshia-i-cant-o.gif

Being considerate is throwing that ass back on the dick and putting in work too... fuck that when my dude fucks me I don't just lay there like a dead fish... I work it throw it back and ride it until he nuts... Just because u take dick doesn't give you the right to be lazy.

Archived