Does....

janetDAYZ

I've only been with circumcised men before. :lol: I wouldn't fuck anyone I didn't love so with that being said if he did have an uncut penis I wouldn't mind as long as it is clean. But I guess it wouldn't bother me as much is for the fact my mouth ain't going on shit anyways so who cares. ^_^

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone used those cockrings?

yes and they can be tough, first off you gotta pick one that is pretty stretchy, if it's too stiff you might cut your damn circulation off, second, the material has to be pretty slick cause putting it on you might get some hairs stuck on it and pulled, and lastly its gotta be big enough for yo junk cause last thing you want is to have ya pubes tangled in the muthafucka one nut left out and one in you gotta take it back off, its a big mess, I would say what is good about them is my dick will get humongous on ya when it's on right :filenails:

I've only been with circumcised men before. :lol: I wouldn't fuck anyone I didn't love so with that being said if he did have an uncut penis I wouldn't mind as long as it is clean. But I guess it wouldn't bother me as much is for the fact my mouth ain't going on shit anyways so who cares. ^_^

if you not sucking sum dick in the 21st century you gone be a lonely muthafucka :filenails: what you don't do Isha down da skreet will HOLLA :clapping:

I inherited big white people balls lol

I noticed that black guys often dont have big balls lol

:unsure: mine get close to my dick when im hard but I don't droop and shit I get hard all that dick take all the skin it can up :filenails: I mean what do balls do anyway? It's all about the dick unless you like some droopy balls full of nut slapping ya ass crack it's the dick doing the work the balls are like earrings they just accessories

:unsure: mine get close to my dick when im hard but I don't droop and shit I get hard all that dick take all the skin it can up :filenails: I mean what do balls do anyway? It's all about the dick unless you like some droopy balls full of nut slapping ya ass crack it's the dick doing the work the balls are like earrings they just accessories

lots of people like big balls........I bet Jodi does lol

Cut dick will always be unnatural in my eyes. We arent designed to be attracted to that. You are just taught to believe that because its more hygienic blabla bla. If you clean yourself daily there wont be any gross stuff really. Also... I actually feel bad for cut guys. Because they don't know what its like to jerk off. What they do is some kind of rubbing. They got nothing to pull. When I rub... the orgasm is so weak compared to jerking off. I tried that out of curiosity. Also I think it's child abuse. When the child/ person cant decide for their own. If someone wants to have it cut at age 18 that should be fine. But not a baby.

Cut dick will always be unnatural in my eyes. We arent designed to be attracted to that. You are just taught to believe that because its more hygienic blabla bla. If you clean yourself daily there wont be any gross stuff really. Also... I actually feel bad for cut guys. Because they don't know what its like to jerk off. What they do is some kind of rubbing. They got nothing to pull. When I rub... the orgasm is so weak compared to jerking off. I tried that out of curiosity. Also I think it's child abuse. When the child/ person cant decide for their own. If someone wants to have it cut at age 18 that should be fine. But not a baby.

well to be fair I would imagine most men on Earth are uncut, it has to be done otherwise naturally we are all uncut. I wonder what started this altogether baby boy born fuck with his dick :unsure: If I was uncut I would make sure im always clean like now, It would smell like Jergen's Coconut Body wash and Johnson's baby oil

im gonna need some pics...... :excited:

BUt i agree, I prefer uncut dick, its less work.

I'm not :excited:

Maybe because im half white lol

A lot of black guys in this country are too. But not most.

lindsay346.gif

I know a lot of guys who hold grudges at their parents for being circumcised. For some ppl, its an issue!

lindsay346.gif

I know a lot of guys who hold grudges at their parents for being circumcised. For some ppl, its an issue!

really? wow, its not that serious LOL

I know people who have had to be circumcised for medial reasons and it hasnt bothered them, they still like sex and stuff

Not the carribeans though .... I rarely meet carribeans who are cut, but afew are and africans are ALWAYS cut

Yeah African are always cut. Some even circumcise women for goodness sake.

To be honest i havent had sex with that many black men so my observation pool isnt that big lol

Yeah African are always cut. Some even circumcise women for goodness sake.

To be honest i havent had sex with that many black men so my observation pool isnt that big lol

I think Id love a nice, big uncut black cock

Re: cut cocks, I've heard of ppl rejecting guys coz they cut: "nah, too boring"...some ppl are dick queens

I think Id love a nice, big uncut black cock

Re: cut cocks, I've heard of ppl rejecting guys coz they cut: "nah, too boring"...some ppl are dick queens

They are over rated.

I would offer my services by you would be disappointed, mine is definttely a white persons cock, even the colouring LOL

Archived