When being drunk goes wrong: Girl gets knocked out by a guy

art

I know she was drunk, but that attitude of hitting random folks but have been in her somewhere, or feeling like she was entitled to.........I don't believe that people who are drunk have character transplants, you just lose your inhibitions.

So I am saying that it wouldnt surprise me if she was the type of chick that hits her bfs when shes mad or whatever thinking that because shes a girl nobody should hit her. I would give my last dollar that no matter how drunk she gets in the future she wont be hitting random men.

We don't know what all happened in the area where she was at. Maybe some dude in the club pissed her off and the alcohol encouraged her to play a weak version of Laila Ali. But regardless of that, what I was saying is that she was obviously drunk and the dude shouldn't have punched her. If she wasn't drunk, I would be saying "I don't blame him," but what kind of weakling hits someone that's drunk :umm:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was clearly affected by the alcohol...again, so??? there are a lot of drunk people who don't go around hitting random people on the street...i've seen first hand drunk people getting arrested after taking and ass whooping cuz they started some mess...what if she was doing the same thing to random women and one of them knocked her ass out...would you have the same reaction? (just asking)...i've been drinking for a long ass time, even before I could legally do so in Belize (drinking age is 18 there)...the "I was drunk" excuse has long since outstayed it's welcome when it comes to belligerent behavior for me...would she be hitting random people if she were sober, probably not...but her being drunk does not make her less accountable for her actions...unless someone drugged her ass, she felt herself going there and she kept that bottle to her head...oh well...hope she learned her lesson...drink less or stay sober

That's because some people can handle their liquor. My reaction would still be the same...once again what kind of weakling hits someone who's drunk :umm:

That's because some people can handle their liquor. My reaction would still be the same...once again what kind of weakling hits someone who's drunk :umm:

what kinda bitch drinks when she knows she can't handle her liquor???? as I said before, if you can't handle your liquor, stay sober...being drunk is not an excuse for hitting random people on the street...she got her ass laid out all because she had to take that next shot...ah well.....

what kinda bitch drinks when she knows she can't handle her liquor???? as I said before, if you can't handle your liquor, stay sober...being drunk is not an excuse for hitting random people on the street...she got her ass laid out all because she had to take that next shot...ah well.....

A lot, but that doesn't give someone the right to hit/knockout a drunk person :mellow: I'm not justifying what she did, but it's clear that you have to be a weak person to hit someone when they're drunk.

We don't know what all happened in the area where she was at. Maybe some dude in the club pissed her off and the alcohol encouraged her to play a weak version of Laila Ali. But regardless of that, what I was saying is that she was obviously drunk and the dude shouldn't have punched her. If she wasn't drunk, I would be saying "I don't blame him," but what kind of weakling hits someone that's drunk :umm:

I dont agree with the mans actions at all, it was unnecessary, but she bares a huge responsibility to what happened to her.

If I get drunk in a club and I get pissed off and I leave and decide to jump in my car, drive and kill someone, im going to jail. I can't use I was drunk as an excuse.....

People that behave like that girl behave like that all the time, we all know someone who can't handle their drink, and they KNOW they act a fool when they are drunk, and yet they still drink. Its how they are, just like the girl who cries into her glass every time she drinks or the guy who vomits all over the place....drink affects us all differently but we know how it afects us, and if we still choose to drink then the consequences of our drunken behaviour are on us.

I dont agree with the mans actions at all, it was unnecessary, but she bares a huge responsibility to what happened to her.

If I get drunk in a club and I get pissed off and I leave and decide to jump in my car, drive and kill someone, im going to jail. I can't use I was drunk as an excuse.....

People that behave like that girl behave like that all the time, we all know someone who can't handle their drink, and they KNOW they act a fool when they are drunk, and yet they still drink. Its how they are, just like the girl who cries into her glass every time she drinks or the guy who vomits all over the place....drink affects us all differently but we know how it afects us, and if we still choose to drink then the consequences of our drunken behaviour are on us.

If the cops were right there while she was hitting folks, she would have went to jail for intoxication so she couldn't use "I'm drunk" as an excuse either. And the point of what I'm saying is clearly going over both yours and bzebabe's heads, so we can stop here :wave:

A lot, but that doesn't give someone the right to hit/knockout a drunk person :mellow: I'm not justifying what she did, but it's clear that you have to be a weak person to hit someone when they're drunk.

and you have to be a dumb bitch to hit random people on the street cuz you can't handle your Hennessy...never mind that those people she hit were probably out getting their drink on and probably a lil tipsy too...she got her drink on...she hit random people...someone laid her ass out...if you walk around in your full on bacchanalian glory, hit people, and one of them hit your ass back.....well bitch, you just got hit...

If the cops were right there while she was hitting folks, she would have went to jail for intoxication so she couldn't use "I'm drunk" as an excuse either. And the point of what I'm saying is clearly going over both yours and bzebabe's heads, so we can stop here :wave:

the point is not going over anyone's head, I just flat out disagree

I think its the other way around........both Bzebabe and I get that the guy is weak for hitting her, but the point is if she wasnt acting a fool, which was totally her fault she wouldn't have gotten hit!

and you have to be a dumb bitch to hit random people on the street cuz you can't handle your Hennessy...never mind that those people she hit were probably out getting their drink on and probably a lil tipsy too...she got her drink on...she hit random people...someone laid her ass out...if you walk around in your full on bacchanalian glory, hit people, and one of them hit your ass back.....well bitch, you just got hit...

the point is not going over anyone's head, I just flat out disagree

I think its the other way around........both Bzebabe and I get that the guy is weak for hitting her, but the point is if she wasnt acting a fool, which was totally her fault she wouldn't have gotten hit!

Well lets flat out agree to disagree then :cheers: Believe it or not, but I'm not really in the mood to hold up a discussion like I usually do -_-

he shouldn't have punched her cuz she barely touched him....the guy with the sunglasses should have mollywhooped her ass...the point is drunk or sober, she felt froggy, leaped, and got laid out...no sympathy from me for her not being able to handle her liquor...she ran into the wrong muthafucka...tough luck...next time she'll stop at 2 drinks...i've pushed my fair share of drunk belligerent bitches off their feet for acting a damn fool and getting in my face when i'm leaving the club...handle your liquor

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: we getting you your own court show

Im with you Im thinking as a man what the fuck goes thru yo mind after you den punched a female ? Im gonna put up the opposing point of view it was obvious she was smashed, there were cops around some MAN should have had a better head on his shoulders and said let's put this to an end before it get bad, what if someone had decided to rape her instead of hitting her? This shit goes down too female had too much pussy got a sign on it says *ENTER* and dudes run a train on a bitch im just saying, this is why it's always good to roll with a crew *FEMALES AND DUDES* AND it doesn't hurt for someone to be *buzzed* not fucked up they making jokes in the video and shit clearly no one had a good head on any shoulder and that's a damn shame :filenails:

she was clearly affected by the alcohol...again, so??? there are a lot of drunk people who don't go around hitting random people on the street...i've seen first hand drunk people getting arrested after taking and ass whooping cuz they started some mess...what if she was doing the same thing to random women and one of them knocked her ass out...would you have the same reaction? (just asking)... i've been drinking for a long ass time , even before I could legally do so in Belize (drinking age is 18 there)...the "I was drunk" excuse has long since outstayed it's welcome when it comes to belligerent behavior for me...would she be hitting random people if she were sober, probably not...but her being drunk does not make her less accountable for her actions...unless someone drugged her ass, she felt herself going there and she kept that bottle to her head...oh well...hope she learned her lesson...drink less or stay sober

:sigh: we will talk to you when your sober :lmao:

she was clearly affected by the alcohol...again, so??? there are a lot of drunk people who don't go around hitting random people on the street...i've seen first hand drunk people getting arrested after taking and ass whooping cuz they started some mess...what if she was doing the same thing to random women and one of them knocked her ass out...would you have the same reaction? (just asking)...i've been drinking for a long ass time, even before I could legally do so in Belize (drinking age is 18 there)...the "I was drunk" excuse has long since outstayed it's welcome when it comes to belligerent behavior for me...would she be hitting random people if she were sober, probably not...but her being drunk does not make her less accountable for her actions...unless someone drugged her ass, she felt herself going there and she kept that bottle to her head...oh well...hope she learned her lesson...drink less or stay sober

I can say this much as a man who used to drink there are times I think every drinker UNKNOWINGLY drank too much too fast and before they know it they fucked up, trust be there :filenails: but that shit don't happen no more I don't drink and I if I did I know my limits been known them :filenails:

He didn't need to clean that bitch clock like that though. A pimp slap would have sufficed. He did much more than what was required of him.

I also thought that was Young Berg in the beginning. >_<

He didn't have to hit her.

Hmmm...So it's ok for women to just walk up to any guy and start hitting him with NO consequences? Good to know...I'm gonna go and slap the shit out of both of you just for pleasure.

:whistle:

Archived