When being drunk goes wrong: Girl gets knocked out by a guy

art

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...So it's ok for women to just walk up to any guy and start hitting him with NO consequences? Good to know...I'm gonna go and slap the shit out of both of you just for pleasure.

what if that was yo home girl? Ya'll females in here are sumthin :filenails:

You people are missing the point...I'm a woman...And I don't believe that men should use the fact that they are usually phisically stronger than women to ABUSE them...But that does not give women the right to hit men...ESPECIALLY just randomly like that...Drunk or not drunk....You don't want anybody hitting you, Then DON'T HIT ANYBODY!! End of story...And in this case it was SHE who was being abusive.

Now...Would it then be ok for a guy to go slapping women around if he's drunk?

We don't know what all happened in the area where she was at. Maybe some dude in the club pissed her off and the alcohol encouraged her to play a weak version of Laila Ali. But regardless of that, what I was saying is that she was obviously drunk and the dude shouldn't have punched her. If she wasn't drunk, I would be saying "I don't blame him," but what kind of weakling hits someone that's drunk :umm:

Henri dear...When someone hits you...You're not gonna sit there and analyze and play psychologist...You're gonna either cuss them out, or lay them out...That's how it works.

Oh please Henrietta...If she were a man...You wouldn't be saying that...And if you don't know how to drink without risking getting your ass kicked...THEN STAY THE FUCK HOME!

:yep::yep::yep:

I said this before, but when I was a kid, if girls hit me, my mum told me I should hit them back lol

according to her ladies don't hit, and if a woman is man enough to hit, then she should be man enough to take it.....

You people are missing the point...I'm a woman...And I don't believe that men should use the fact that they are usually phisically stronger than women to ABUSE them...But that does not give women the right to hit men...ESPECIALLY just randomly like that...Drunk or not drunk....You don't want anybody hitting you, Then DON'T HIT ANYBODY!! End of story...And in this case it was SHE who was being abusive.

Now...Would it then be ok for a guy to go slapping women around if he's drunk?

That's the whole point it's not okay at all but the bitch was drunk so if she was drunk why did no one try to calm the situation? All Im asking is one where are her girls? Where is the man that's like ok let's get her somewhere and satadown? I have been in str8 bars dancing and shit female drunk and the pussy is like a cooked bird on a plate, bouncer sees that shit and be like back up off her....so it's not unheard of :filenails:

:yep::yep::yep:

I said this before, but when I was a kid, if girls hit me, my mum told me I should hit them back lol

according to her ladies don't hit, and if a woman is man enough to hit, then she should be man enough to take it.....

your mom's a cunt :filenails:

im kidding it was just my thought I love you Paul :blush:

Oh please Henrietta...blah blah blah...blah blah blah...blah blah blah...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

tanisha1347.gif

Henri dear...When someone hits you...You're not gonna sit there and analyze and play psychologist...You're gonna either cuss them out, or lay them out...That's how it works.

Yeah because it's hard to tell if someone's really drunk or not :crazy:

um no, female, think not, Im not gonna punch no female I might get one of my lesbian friends on her, but aside from that it's all about "see that officer over there, get HER"

I guess you've never been in a fight or have been lucky enough that nobody's hit you. Drunk or sober...It pisses you off.

I've been in fights, but that's completely irrelevant to this :mellow: If someone hits me (sober or drunk) duh I'm going to get pissed, but if they're drunk I'll just give them a simple push and keep going about my business...if they're not, then they'll be fighting for their life. It's not hard to tell if someone's drunk or sober :mellow:

That's the whole point it's not okay at all but the bitch was drunk so if she was drunk why did no one try to calm the situation? All Im asking is one where are her girls? Where is the man that's like ok let's get her somewhere and satadown? I have been in str8 bars dancing and shit female drunk and the pussy is like a cooked bird on a plate, bouncer sees that shit and be like back up off her....so it's not unheard of :filenails:

The only thing that pissed me off...As it does with ANY videos...Were the assholes filming it and enjoying it as if it were funny. It was quite sad. But you don't hit people...I'm with Bzebabe...You don't want anybody hitting you, then you hit NOBODY!

Can't believe that beautiful Latina got layed out and them niggas laughing and shit that shit was foul fuck that, they coulda handled her ass without physically hitting her, sometimes the high road is the best, like you know what Im a man I took yo bullshit but you in time out now see officer to yo left, problem solved :filenails:

The only thing that pissed me off...As it does with ANY videos...Were the assholes filming it and enjoying it as if it were funny. It was quite sad. But you don't hit people...I'm with Bzebabe...You don't want anybody hitting you, then you hit NOBODY!

oh the video tapers are shit PERIOD :thumbdown:

Archived