When being drunk goes wrong: Girl gets knocked out by a guy

art

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been a fan of a man hitting a woman.

i'm not a fan of anyone hitting anyone...but if you put your hands on someone, I will not fault ANYONE for hitting you back...i'm surprise she didn't get knocked out earlier cuz her ass was annoying the fuck outta random people

i'm not a fan of anyone hitting anyone...but if you put your hands on someone, I will not fault ANYONE for hitting you back...i'm surprise she didn't get knocked out earlier cuz her ass was annoying the fuck outta random people

He didn't need to clean that bitch clock like that though. A pimp slap would have sufficed. He did much more than what was required of him.

I also thought that was Young Berg in the beginning. >_<

GOT IT disregard muh previous post .........oh and hey girl :wave:

He didn't have to hit her.

no and the dudes in the video was saying that shit was wrong, so I don't know, she looked good so where is her home gurls, If I was a chick in South Beach I would not roll alone unless I was holding damn dat :filenails: I got pussy to protect

I'm 2 sided about this because I just don't think that what he did was right but she also had it coming. You can't go round just randomly punching people but at the same time the guys were antagonizing her... he was excessive with that punch though, he could have handled her alot better than that

So hold on a minute.....she was just hitting random people? I don't agree with men hitting women......but chicks like that need to know that not all men think the same way so you can't go around hitting people.

The point is that she's drunk. He should have done like everyone else and push her away. Not to mention her punches weren't really hitting him like everyone else.

True, but when its wired in you that you can go around hitting people you run the risk of those things happening. That guy should have never done that to her. Im wondering where her friends were and why nobody sat her ass down somewhere to sober up.

If I were a judge and I conviced that man of assault, I would convict those camera guys right along with him. They watched someone who was putting herself in danger and even worse than ignore it, they followed her, and in my opinion were partly responsible for what happened to her.

The point is that she's drunk. He should have done like everyone else and push her away. Not to mention her punches weren't really hitting him like everyone else.

he shouldn't have punched her cuz she barely touched him....the guy with the sunglasses should have mollywhooped her ass...the point is drunk or sober, she felt froggy, leaped, and got laid out...no sympathy from me for her not being able to handle her liquor...she ran into the wrong muthafucka...tough luck...next time she'll stop at 2 drinks...i've pushed my fair share of drunk belligerent bitches off their feet for acting a damn fool and getting in my face when i'm leaving the club...handle your liquor

True, but when its wired in you that you can go around hitting people you run the risk of those things happening. That guy should have never done that to her. Im wondering where her friends were and why nobody sat her ass down somewhere to sober up.

If I were a judge and I conviced that man of assault, I would convict those camera guys right along with him. They watched someone who was putting herself in danger and even worse than ignore it, they followed her, and in my opinion were partly responsible for what happened to her.

She was drunk :mellow: Do you think if she wasn't affected by the alcohol, that she would be outside hitting guys? They probably were still in the club.

Same here, but who knows what happened -_-

he shouldn't have punched her cuz she barely touched him....the guy with the sunglasses should have mollywhooped her ass...the point is drunk or sober, she felt froggy, leaped, and got laid out...no sympathy from me for her not being able to handle her liquor...she ran into the wrong muthafucka...tough luck...next time she'll stop at 2 drinks...i've pushed my fair share of drunk belligerent bitches off their feet for acting a damn fool and getting in my face when i'm leaving the club...handle your liquor

We all know I clown folks like TOF that can't handle their liquor, but I wouldn't hit one of them even if they hit me. A simple shove to the side would do the job.

She was drunk :mellow: Do you think if she wasn't affected by the alcohol, that she would be outside hitting guys? They probably were still in the club.

Same here, but who knows what happened -_-

I know she was drunk, but that attitude of hitting random folks but have been in her somewhere, or feeling like she was entitled to.........I don't believe that people who are drunk have character transplants, you just lose your inhibitions.

So I am saying that it wouldnt surprise me if she was the type of chick that hits her bfs when shes mad or whatever thinking that because shes a girl nobody should hit her. I would give my last dollar that no matter how drunk she gets in the future she wont be hitting random men.

Continue to read the rest of the first part boo.

she was clearly affected by the alcohol...again, so??? there are a lot of drunk people who don't go around hitting random people on the street...i've seen first hand drunk people getting arrested after taking and ass whooping cuz they started some mess...what if she was doing the same thing to random women and one of them knocked her ass out...would you have the same reaction? (just asking)...i've been drinking for a long ass time, even before I could legally do so in Belize (drinking age is 18 there)...the "I was drunk" excuse has long since outstayed it's welcome when it comes to belligerent behavior for me...would she be hitting random people if she were sober, probably not...but her being drunk does not make her less accountable for her actions...unless someone drugged her ass, she felt herself going there and she kept that bottle to her head...oh well...hope she learned her lesson...drink less or stay sober

Archived