When being drunk goes wrong: Girl gets knocked out by a guy

art

I've been in fights, but that's completely irrelevant to this :mellow: If someone hits me (sober or drunk) duh I'm going to get pissed, but if they're drunk I'll just give them a simple push and keep going about my business...if they're not, then they'll be fighting for their life. It's not hard to tell if someone's drunk or sober :mellow:

Sweetie...Then I must be a pussy...Cause I fucked up two drunk motherfuckers that were trying to grab my ass...And YES I knew they were drunk, and YES I took advantage of the fact that they were drunk to fuck them up. :filenails:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I guess my mama a cunt too, she said "was she driving hitting people" im like no they on the streets, "so she hitting people on the streets then?" yes Mom, "well if she hitting people you have a right to defend yourself so down she go"

:sigh: you stick to rolling with dudes and gay men, Im beginning to believe you and other women don't roll too well anyway :filenails:

I hate bitches...I used to get accused of taking their "men" in high school ALL the fucking time...You have no idea how many problems I've had with cunts thinking I wanted their ugly assed low life boyfriens...I hope their husbands are beating the living shit out of all of them.

Sweetie...Then I must be a pussy...Cause I fucked up two drunk motherfuckers that were trying to grab my ass...And YES I knew they were drunk, and YES I took advantage of the fact that they were drunk to fuck them up. :filenails:

but they grabbed yo ass come on now, that's sexual assault and you don't think I have been in a bar where some dude has put is hand all the way up my ass crack drunk? YES, did I punch him no, I was still in shock, BUT here we go wit the crew element again, his boys snatched his ass up quick before I got my wits about me :filenails:

I hate bitches...I used to get accused of taking their "men" in high school ALL the fucking time...You have no idea how many problems I've had with cunts thinking I wanted their ugly assed low life boyfriens...I hope their husbands are beating the living shit out of all of them.

:lmao: I can't my chest hurts :lmao: :lmao: maybe that's why she was alone in the video :lmao:

well I guess my mama a cunt too, she said "was she driving hitting people" im like no they on the streets, "so she hitting people on the streets then?" yes Mom, "well if she hitting people you have a right to defend yourself so down she go"

Go mom! lol

Reminds me of my cat.........shes a little cat, but with a fighting spirit, and she and her mum used to go fighting all the other cats as a team, so kitty thought she was invincible........I took her to live at my mums house and she went into the garden, chased a huge Tom cat fought it and and got her little kitty ass whooped......

Go mom! lol

Reminds me of my cat.........shes a little cat, but with a fighting spirit, and she and her mum used to go fighting all the other cats as a team, so kitty thought she was invincible........I took her to live at my mums house and she went into the garden, chased a huge Tom cat fought it and and got her little kitty ass whooped......

you just made that up that's some Dr. Seuss shit if there ever was

you just made that up that's some Dr. Seuss shit if there ever was

NOpe, I swear its true...When she was a kitten, her mother was my housemates where i used to lives cat, so her mother taught her how to hunt and fight etc, so because there were always 2 of them, the other cats used to run away. When I bought my own apartment I couldnt keep her, so I gave her to my mum and thats when she tried to fight the big tom cat.

She is good though, she has now cleared the garden of all other cats that used to come in. I love my kitty and I miss her >_<

Yeah...I saw the video of the dumb men that were filming, and the other dumb assed men that were letting her beat them.. :filenails:

damn its tight out here, I get it, it's female power really, if you a female you have a responsibility to handle yo shit because you at a physical disadvantage so it's a learning lesson to her what she should already know.... :unsure:

NOpe, I swear its true...When she was a kitten, her mother was my housemates where i used to lives cat, so her mother taught her how to hunt and fight etc, so because there were always 2 of them, the other cats used to run away. When I bought my own apartment I couldnt keep her, so I gave her to my mum and thats when she tried to fight the big tom cat.

She is good though, she has now cleared the garden of all other cats that used to come in. I love my kitty and I miss her >_<

awwwwwww :tear:

Trust me...There were several times my husband had every right to clock my ass...And all he would do would be to hold me down, or punch a wall. Even when I hit him upside the head with a frying pan and threw bleach in his eyes...The dumb ass didn't hit me. I would have fucked me up.

Archived