Dear forum

Dee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google is nothing but an instigating queen trying to get the tea. Her and Ms. Yahoo have been getting their KII-KIIs from certain pplz foolishness on here. :rolleyes:

so it's not someone important just someone who feels enough to check in on us?

idk whats going on today

me you and selz have to play this game i like to call

(who the hell wants to go thru 9+ reports today) :yahoo:

we didnt confirm or deny who it was :shifty:

Its kind of obvious!

Anyway, I blame you for this messiness - bringing bad feelings onto the forum by orchestrating the exposure of certain members LOL - Now the girls are too excited and need to vent.

ignore button someone needs to be the bigger person done

done by doing what getting the person suspended or just being a cry baby when they attack you I've been attack plenty of times by certain members they don't know me off of here they haven't never spoken to me off here to know the real me reporting them is giving them more power over you and you know they can be vicious on here and use what ever you told them against you just live and learn

Its kind of obvious!

Anyway, I blame you for this messiness - bringing bad feelings onto the forum by orchestrating the exposure of certain members LOL - Now the girls are too excited and need to vent.

i didnt start the thread i just threw the first rock the crowd was allready there :whistle:

rock-throw-one-mic-o.gif

Archived