Dear forum

Dee

please calm down ,stop acting a fool today yall are gettin on us mods nerves you have been warned :coffee:

Love, pj mods

ps if you dont stop hitting that report button _______ ima crack your skull 8 is enough>_<

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please calm down ,stop acting a fool today yall are gettin on us mods nerves you have been warned :coffee:

Love, pj mods

ps if you dont stop hitting that report button _______ ima crack your skull 8 is enough>_<

I feel like I'm in a playground. :mellow:

Anyway, consider this a final warning: to the parties involved, ignore each other and move on.

I can't believe ppl actually go.. run and tell mods like some school kids :mellow:

Never reported ANYONE ..its just not that fucking serious.. my GOD its the INTERNET :lmao: :lmao:

the report button and the mods exist for a reason even if you figure otherwise the rules on attacking people exist for a reason

I feel like I'm in a playground. :mellow:

Anyway, consider this a final warning: to the parties involved, ignore each other and move on.

idk whats going on today

me you and selz have to play this game i like to call

(who the hell wants to go thru 9+ reports today) :yahoo:

Its just 2 people with slightly interesting attributes......kinda like Grace Jones and Naomi Campbell

we didnt confirm or deny who it was :shifty:

some of you members take shit too personal on here this isn't real life stop investing so much time in a musical forum and get out and enjoy life i might cant stand some on here but it isnt that serious

yea and some folks take shit too far :filenails:

they can only take it as far if you let them there is also an ignore button and it works just as well as the report button but if you keep feeding into the b. s. you ask for it

ignore button someone needs to be the bigger person done

ok im lost who is Google? Or who do we suspect Google may be? It's like aliens or something why are they here? :unsure:

Google is nothing but an instigating queen trying to get the tea. Her and Ms. Yahoo have been getting their KII-KIIs from certain pplz foolishness on here. :rolleyes:

Archived