JANET FANS ARE ELITISTS

downeaznboi

after seeing janet you can't look at any of the other performers the same anymore- they just seem less. usually i think they seem lazy. janets worst performance is still better than 98% of everything thats out there. :filenails:

B)

+1

after seeing janet you can't look at any of the other performers the same anymore- they just seem less. usually i think they seem lazy. janets worst performance is still better than 98% of everything thats out there. :filenails:

:thumbup::cheers:

Judging by some people's fav artists here i'd say not really no

Carla is that you? Hold your chin up high and stop looking in the mirror it's not that bad. Now fly away with those beautiful wings you call spider legs and spread the message that all is well in the land of Roccoland. I hope it's you Carla otherwise please forgive me MooMoo.

Carla is that you? Hold your chin up high and stop looking in the mirror it's not that bad. Now fly away with those beautiful wings you call spider legs and spread the message that all is well in the land of Roccoland. I hope it's you Carla otherwise please forgive me MooMoo.

Lost me there

GAWD YES. :mellow: After REALLY listening to her catalog, and listening to other artists' catalogs, you realize how much theirs lacks. Your appetite for what's "good music" is VERY hard to satisfy.

Archived