Who are the top 5 people who

1.MJ for the influence

2. Janet. She already had it. Other people in her fam released music and did not make at all in MJ's spotlight. She did because she had something. She didn't need him to do a duet with her or anything to get her career going.

3. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis for creating a unique sound for her that no one till this day has duplicated. So many copy cat fails (Pebbles, Jody Whatley, Paula Abdul, Ciara)

4. Tina L for some of the most memorable and iconic dance moves that we sadly don't get to see anymore. -_- Except on this tour.

5. The diverse fanbase from back in the day pre Superbowl.

Not MJ....Janet was the anti MJ. MJ had a career that Janet wanted to aspire to, but in terms of musicality and dance, they both grew up in the same house, sang and danced together. It's not like Janet didn't know anything and Michael taught her - he was moulded by his father and inspired by his peers. He had a huge abundance of natural talent, but so does Janet. They are both from the same pool, so it's not like he taught her. They are both amazing products of the same environment.

1)JIMMY JAM & TERRY

2)RENE ELIZONDO-that ma fucka had a visionary eye when came 2 bringing concepts 2 life( RN1814-janet era-VELVET ROPE)

3) JOHN MCCLAIN-he's the guy that put Janet together w/Jimmy & Terry

4) ANTHONY BELL-TINA LANDON-PAULA ABDUL-SHAWNETTE HEARD-MARTY KUDELKA & BARRY LATHER=hott ass choreography !!

5) ROGER DAVIES=Janet's best Manager 2 date..........................Jason Winters(her new manager) is doing big things

4 Janet's career as well :blush:

Not MJ....Janet was the anti MJ. MJ had a career that Janet wanted to aspire to, but in terms of musicality and dance, they both grew up in the same house, sang and danced together. It's not like Janet didn't know anything and Michael taught her - he was moulded by his father and inspired by his peers. He had a huge abundance of natural talent, but so does Janet. They are both from the same pool, so it's not like he taught her. They are both amazing products of the same environment.

I did not say he taught her I said he was an influence as he is to many. She has said many times he has been a big influence to her.

1)JIMMY JAM & TERRY

2)RENE ELIZONDO-that ma fucka had a visionary eye when came 2 bringing concepts 2 life( RN1814-janet era-VELVET ROPE)

3) JOHN MCCLAIN-he's the guy that put Janet together w/Jimmy & Terry

4) ANTHONY BELL-TINA LANDON-PAULA ABDUL-SHAWNETTE HEARD-MARTY KUDELKA & BARRY LATHER=hott ass choreography !!

5) ROGER DAVIES=Janet's best Manager 2 date..........................Jason Winters(her new manager) is doing big things

4 Janet's career as well :blush:

:thumbup: Joe and katherine Jackson are certainly honorable mentions or should be in the management category with Roger Davies.

The only people worth thanking are Mother and Joe, then Janet herself.

Acting wise - her parents are to thank.

Music wise we should only be grateful to Janet. Let's not forget Janet went into the studio to just fuck around with some music. Joe didn't say 'Bitch record this song'. She did it all herself and forget it in the studio until Joe heard it.

A little credit goes to Jimmy & Terry too though for helping her breakout

The only people worth thanking are Mother and Joe, then Janet herself.

Acting wise - her parents are to thank.

Music wise we should only be grateful to Janet. Let's not forget Janet went into the studio to just fuck around with some music. Joe didn't say 'Bitch record this song'. She did it all herself and forget it in the studio until Joe heard it.

A little credit goes to Jimmy & Terry too though for helping her breakout

False. Joe Jackson is to thank for pushing her into music and film. Tbh, Katherine doesn't deserve any of that credit.

Music wise you should be grateful to Jimmy & Terry, Rene and John McClain. They helped Janet evolve both her image and music.

False. Joe Jackson is to thank for pushing her into music and film. Tbh, Katherine doesn't deserve any of that credit.

Music wise you should be grateful to Jimmy & Terry, Rene and John McClain. They helped Janet evolve both her image and music.

Katherine birthed her and therefore should receive a lot of credit -_-.

Had Janet not gone into that studio by herself then there would be no need to thank Jimmy and them either. So I thank Janet first.

Katherine birthed her and therefore should receive a lot of credit -_-.

Had Janet not gone into that studio by herself then there would be no need to thank Jimmy and them either. So I thank Janet first.

No.

Had Joe Jackson not make her start working on an album there wouldn't be no "Janet Jackson the singer/performer" therefore Joe Jackson should be thanked and then Jimmy & Terry should be thanked for creating her sound. Remember Janet didn't think anything of that song she created in the studio and had no plans to work on music in the future. So let's not be delayed.

No.

Had Joe Jackson not make her start working on an album there wouldn't be no "Janet Jackson the singer/performer" therefore Joe Jackson should be thanked and then Jimmy & Terry should be thanked for creating her sound. Remember Janet didn't think anything of that song she created in the studio and had no plans to work on music in the future. So let's not be delayed.

Yes.

That song was the 'start' of her singing career so I'm thankful Janet decided to piss around in the studio for fun -_-. Had Janet not done that then Joe would not have heard it and thus pushed her to record that album or even thought of putting her into music.

Yes.

That song was the 'start' of her singing career so I'm thankful Janet decided to piss around in the studio for fun -_-. Had Janet not done that then Joe would not have heard it and thus pushed her to record that album or even thought of putting her into music.

No.

You should be thankful that Joe even found the song. Janet said she didn't even remember that she left it in there and thought she removed it. :asham:

No.

You should be thankful that Joe even found the song. Janet said she didn't even remember that she left it in there and thought she removed it. :asham:

Well I'm thankful Janet had the memory of a goldfish at that moment and left it there. Ergo Janet get's my first thanks :):lol:

Well I'm thankful Janet had the memory of a goldfish at that moment and left it there. Ergo Janet get's my first thanks :):lol:

Well, I'm thankful Joe forced her to start recording music. :) Even Janet thanks him for it.

Archived