I took my kid sister to the janet concert in SF

downeaznboi

She loved it. :thumbup:

I drank a lot. :cheers:

THE TOUR BOOK IS BEAUTIFUL :excited:

I liked the fact that she didn't change costumes and just did the jeans and black top.

My friend who used to be a hater is now converted. He has seen the light. :excited: He emphasized that she was "FIERCE" and his inner queen came out. He's usually the hip hop white boy.

My favorite is always when she gets to Come Back to Me. I think she sang the slow jams live but you can't always tell with janet. >_<

If there is only one complaint is that it felt really short cause I was having too good of a time and i want to her to sing all of her songs from all of her albums (maybe skip a few in 20yo and Discipline) :lol:

I HOPE SHE TOURS FOREVER LIKE CHER :lol:

I see you're starting off your sister as a Witness early. :thumbup: You gotta start 'em young or they'll start liking ppl like P!nk and Britney. :thumbup:

They ran out of tour books when I got to the store. :sigh: So I just bought the two keychains. I'll wait until they open up the store on her site and buy the t-shirts and tour books.

And if she does put out a DVD, I hope she cuts out LWND.

She loved it. :thumbup:

I drank a lot. :cheers:

THE TOUR BOOK IS BEAUTIFUL :excited:

I liked the fact that she didn't change costumes and just did the jeans and black top.

My friend who used to be a hater is now converted. He has seen the light. :excited: He emphasized that she was "FIERCE" and his inner queen came out. He's usually the hip hop white boy.

My favorite is always when she gets to Come Back to Me. I think she sang the slow jams live but you can't always tell with janet. >_<

If there is only one complaint is that it felt really short cause I was having too good of a time and i want to her to sing all of her songs from all of her albums (maybe skip a few in 20yo and Discipline) :lol:

I HOPE SHE TOURS FOREVER LIKE CHER :lol:

You summed it up perfectly!!! :yep::thumbup:

I'm just waking up right now, still recovering. The bill graham civic center was bigger than I thought it would be. And it was almost packed. She hit the stage around 9 and finished after 10:30, so she was out there for a while. The tour book is beautiful, and only 30 dollars. The queens were in full court last night too. :dance::lol:

It was also a lot of older people there as well. The mood was tense before she took the stage because some folks thought she started at 8pm, which was not true. <_< The show had a start time of 8:30, so she was only about 30 mins lates. Which is fine since folks were still coming in at like 8:45. My only complaint is that I wasn't closer to the stage. We had floor seats, but they were near the back entrance. The queens in the front were having a party up there. The folks in the balcony too. :dance:

I thought our seats were bad but they were a lot closer than I thought. Bill Graham is a nice place.

I actually talked to Aladin? We were in line buying drinks and he let me cut in front of him :lol: I don't think he recognized me from the forum but I didn't realize it was him at first and thought it would be weird to bring it up after the fact :lol:

I thought our seats were bad but they were a lot closer than I thought. Bill Graham is a nice place.I actually talked to Aladin? We were in line buying drinks and he let me cut in front of him :lol: I don't think he recognized me from the forum but I didn't realize it was him at first and thought it would be weird to bring it up after the fact :lol:

It also holds a lot of people. It was about five to six thousand people there last night. And most had floor seats. It felt very packed in the floor section. Sidenote, Kylie will be performing there tonight, so the bill graham is making that scrilla! :excited:

Archived