Jennifer Hudson: 'I Won't Do Playboy'

Escapade

lol I apologized for it already. Now all of you can either get over it or stay pressed about it. lol

I also said, I don't label a whole fan base including Janet or Beyonce or Gaga. I rep me.

SO WHO WAS SCARED TO POST IN HERE AGAIN?

That was a fucked up thing to say... It just shows what type of person you are.. :filenails:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Honestly Sean I'm surprised that the comment came from you. It is extremely disappointing and sad.

And for the record The Sean I remember was a HUGE Janet stan. He got defensive but was never that disrespectful.

Wow. Honestly Sean I'm surprised that the comment came from you. It is extremely disappointing and sad.

And for the record The Sean I remember was a HUGE Janet stan. He got defensive but was never that disrespectful.

It was wrong, I admit that. There is no excuse for it whatsoever. I already apologized for the things that I said about her and I apologized to her directly. I also said, I don't label a entire fanbase. I let it be known Janet, Beyonce stans do not display those actions that I displayed. and I do regret it and sorry that I disappointed you or anyone else that view me as a cool person.

It was wrong, I admit that. There is no excuse for it whatsoever. I already apologized for the things that I said about her and I apologized to her directly. I also said, I don't label a entire fanbase. I let it be known Janet, Beyonce stans do not display those actions that I displayed. and I do regret it and sorry that I disappointed you or anyone else that view me as a cool person.

Who the hell gets so worked up over a fukn comment in the media

geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice music playlist in the background tho

I can accept that. How have you been? It's been so long since we've spoken.

Archived