Jennifer Hudson: 'I Won't Do Playboy'

Escapade

She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I love my new figure. All the fabulous clothes I can wear and get sent, I joke that I'm like a walking billboard now."

"But I won't be taking my clothes off - no way at all. Beyonce and Rihanna can have that. I like to cover up more. I won't do Playboy. Playboy can call, and wait. That's just not me."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/04/22/jennifer_hudson_i_wont_do_playboy

Beyonce and Rihanna stans are attacking. Bringing up the family murders and everything

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I love my new figure. All the fabulous clothes I can wear and get sent, I joke that I'm like a walking billboard now."

"But I won't be taking my clothes off - no way at all. Beyonce and Rihanna can have that. I like to cover up more. I won't do Playboy. Playboy can call, and wait. That's just not me."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/04/22/jennifer_hudson_i_wont_do_playboy

Beyonce and Rihanna stans are attacking. Bringing up the family murders and everything

What's the problem. :coffee:

It wasn't the most wise thing to say in a PR context but i'm sure she didn't mean anything by it because I follow Jhud on twitter and she speaks of Rihanna and Beyonce like she's a big fan. People need to calm it down because JHud is probs one of the most genuine down to earth artist still out there with some brilliant talent. Beyonces fans really rake my nerve. They take shit way to far and need to calm the hell down. Beyonce really isn't THAT great

Jennifer Hudson Clears Up Beyonce’ and Rihanna ‘Playboy’ Fiasco

Jennifer Hudson has responded to reports that she slighted contemporaries Beyonce and Rihanna in an interview she gave for Britain’s ‘The Daily Mirror‘.

In the interview which surfaced today, the ‘I Remember Me‘ performer is alleged to have said in response to a question regarding posing for ‘Playboy’ magazine “I won’t be taking my clothes off – no way at all. Beyonce and Rihanna can have that. I like to cover up more. I won’t do Playboy”.

Jennifer then came under fire on Twitter for the alleged comments to which she initially replied, “Glad I Have Fans With Class” and then went onto tweet the following.

“I think yal know me better than that. I love both Beyonce n Rihanna . I hate when people try to be messy . B n Ri know me better than that 2″.

Jennifer recently celebrated the success of her sophomore album ‘I Remember Me’ when it reached #2 on the Billboard 200.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/04/jennifer-hudson-clears-beyonce-rihanna-playboy-fiasco/

She responded and said that she doesn't have an issue with either one of them..

IAMJHUD Jennifer Hudson

I think yal know me better thAn that. I love both beyonce n Rihanna . I hate when people try to be messy . B n ri know me better than that 2

IAMJHUD Jennifer Hudson

@

@IamKingMac well they need to learn how to act ! They came for me .

He does or used to on the old board at least. I was so shocked when I read it and saw him. You really have to come from a deep dark place to make such statements.

I agree.

We have a few fans on here that would run Janet over to get to Beyonce.. :filenails:

The shade! :lmao:

Archived