Ok so if you're not a fan of an artist?

Bailey

...then why the fuck you come to the show? I saw folks old as dirt and then some sitting chilling not really grooving, only a song here and there and im like ya'll need to just boom, but on the real if they wanna give them dollars up hell I aint mad and I know other artists won't be either when they take them.

something ive learned...not evry1 is up for grooving @ a concert

and its weird...coz u wanna groove, but the ppl around u, arent

kinda kills the energy

^^^ here is the issue I have, I don't do nosebleeds I will go out of my way to pay to sit floor first 10 rows and this show was no exception, the problem is most of the fans can't afford to be putting down 100's on seats and flying to see her and all this, so the folks in the first rows at most concerts in general are the old folks with money and nothing else to do but spend it, I have seen this with Madonna and Janet Jackson you will have folks old as dirt with money sitting on they ass like :yawn: I get up to dance and be like fuck it and fuck them you can't see? well stand yo punk ass up

and know the artist please people.....if you know Madonna gonna be racy and racy is not yo thang then satadown at home, if you don't know Janet is gonna talk about having her poonanie smelled then satadown. Hell :filenails: that shit was funny to me "you wanna smell my poonanie?" :lmao:

Not for me. They can sit there if they want...if I'm into something, I'm singing and dancing ^_^

sheneneh446.gif

Thats EXACTLY how I am. I remember for the RWY Tour and the AFY tour I was sitting in section where ppl were all sophisticated like they didn't wanna get up. I DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN! My black ass was up ROCKIN. Janet is the ONLY artists that has that effect on me when it comes to concerts. I dance thruout da whole fuckin show. I really showed out at the RWY tour because I knew all the transition beats from each song to the other from watchin utube. Ppl were looking at me like " how does he know all these moves and transitions?" :umm:

I found it comical :lol:

I highly recommend dancing yo ass off thru her show, esp if you got a crew and Janet can see you, Janet picked a group of young Black girls to comeback stage and meet her after watching them she said they were dancing they butts off the whole show, and then she picked a young girl like 5 or sumthing to comeback too I was like bitch you aint seen me? I was in the geriatric section dancing harder than you hell :filenails: you can't help but notice Im the only brutha wit a 2001 AFY tour shirt on doing ALL the dance steps wit everybody else sitting :filenails:

she did not walk thru the crowd either I was like :umm: and I did not know Tyler was there until someone who took a picture of him showed me him later that night I was like Madea was in the house all of 15 feet away I missed her big ass ? damn :umm:

Those type of ppl are EVERYWHERE..some ppl aren't that enthused because they may not be an actual fan but moreso went because its a show of entertainment.

True but you will find them more in Vegas and Atlantic City..

I think in Atlanta in the Pit we had maybe less than 5 that wanted to sit down..

Yah I know

But not evry1 like u Hendrika

willow-smith-o.gif

Well they need to get like me B)

willow3789.gif

Thats EXACTLY how I am. I remember for the RWY Tour and the AFY tour I was sitting in section where ppl were all sophisticated like they didn't wanna get up. I DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN! My black ass was up ROCKIN. Janet is the ONLY artists that has that effect on me when it comes to concerts. I dance thruout da whole fuckin show. I really showed out at the RWY tour because I knew all the transition beats from each song to the other from watchin utube. Ppl were looking at me like " how does he know all these moves and transitions?" :umm:

I found it comical :lol:

:lmao: The thing is when I don't know something, I'll listen real hard to try to get into it. If I don't get into it or like something, I won't stand or dance to it.

chile more spilled tea, so I saw the girls Janet chose to comeback stage and they were crying and stuff you know usual fan stuff, BUT one of the girls passed out and they had to call 911.....that wouldn't have happen had she chose me :hmph:

chile more spilled tea, so I saw the girls Janet chose to comeback stage and they were crying and stuff you know usual fan stuff, BUT one of the girls passed out and they had to call 911.....that wouldn't have happen had she chose me :hmph:

She should have waited to pass out after meeting Janet -_-

The attention should have been on Janhova.. :lmao: I damn sho won't paying attention to them.. :lmao:

Attention be on Janet but with ya ass they couldnt help but give it some attention. They had their eye on something for after the concert. Especially with all that ass clapping and popping you were doing lol :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Archived