What your favorite mobile game?

Xtraordinary Xternal

What you mean? I was suspended for about 2 weeks... because some people were making fun of my mother illness on here. <_< Other than that I been on here but not as much because Its kinda boring.... u still got my yahoo name... -_- aww I like your siggy cute dogs :)

yeah someone texted me about your suspension...i wanted to text you but dont have your number anymore, and your punk ass isnt my friend on facebook or twitter...sooooo....you should know these people are assholes here, im not on yahoo messenger anymore, i need to set up a new account

What you mean? I was suspended for about 2 weeks... because some people were making fun of my mother illness on here. <_< Other than that I been on here but not as much because Its kinda boring.... u still got my yahoo name... -_- aww I like your siggy cute dogs :)

yeah folks on the forum were making fun of my mom having a heart attack last year.......glad u went the fuck off <_<:angry:

yeah folks on the forum were making fun of my mom having a heart attack last year.......glad u went the fuck off <_<:angry:

really?...i cant believe this is going on?...see, and i bet them same people would clam up like a bitch if this was in person instead of over the internet...who was it specifically? you could pm me if you dont wanna start nothing...this way i can know to put on slo's shit list lol

really? wow thats tacky as hell... eh don't sweat it that means you got to them and they had nothing else to say really. It is what it is how are u doing switchy in this retrograde ? lol

yep it was Dioni w/his illiterate ass poppin shit bout my mom should've died & a couple of forum members were joining in w/him :sigh: it's aiight cause KARMA is a bitch & he'll get what's coming 2 him........TRUST-A-TRY -_-

awww man RETROGRADE ended yesterday.......................thank God cause everything was going backwards & fucking up 4/me the last 4 wks.........................hate retrograde :yep:

really?...i cant believe this is going on?...see, and i bet them same people would clam up like a bitch if this was in person instead of over the internet...who was it specifically? you could pm me if you dont wanna start nothing...this way i can know to put on slo's shit list lol

DIONI

yep it was Dioni w/his illiterate ass poppin shit bout my mom should've died & a couple of forum members were joining in w/him :sigh: it's aiight cause KARMA is a bitch & he'll get what's coming 2 him........TRUST-A-TRY -_-

awww man RETROGRADE ended yesterday.......................thank God cause everything was going backwards & fucking up 4/me the last 4 wks.........................hate retrograde :yep:

Oh lawd thats a mess...I didn't know he was on here? Some others did that with me... It is what it is though I know in real life none of them would say it to my face. Thank god shes ok though thats all that matters... My mom is better too so its a blessing they don't know your mother really so I wouldn't let it bother u...

LOL I think retrograde is a state of mind too... From what I hear its not really a bad thing just gotta cautious with some things...

Oh lawd thats a mess...I didn't know he was on here? Some others did that with me... It is what it is though I know in real life none of them would say it to my face. Thank god shes ok though thats all that matters... My mom is better too so its a blessing they don't know your mother really so I wouldn't let it bother u...

LOL I think retrograde is a state of mind too... From what I hear its not really a bad thing just gotta cautious with some things...

trust me it doesn't bother me & i'm sooo glad yo mom is feeling much better.................God always bless the good folks................................the rest of them heathens will get what's comin 2 them

I play all the Angry birds games. I also just got Fruit Ninja where you have to slice fruit that gets thrown in the air and try not to slice bombs that get tossed in sometimes. Its not AMAZING but I have wasted some time on it.

I got some of the more popular scrabble type word games but havent gotten into them really.

Shazam isnt a game app really but I have alot of fun playing with it you can sing, hum, or let it listen to a song you hear playing somewhere and it will tell you what the song is and give you the lyrics.

Archived