Eva Longoria Divorcing Tony Parker Due To Cheating: Report

lexus97

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/17/eva-longoria-divorcing-to_n_784736.html

damn another one biets the dust

On Tuesday Eva Longoria's rep shot down reports that the actress and her husband Tony Parker have filed for divorce, but multiple sources are reporting that the couple has split and Eva will file divorce papers soon.

Eva is leaving her marriage after discovering Tony has been exchanging hundreds of text messages with a mutual female friend for almost a year, Us Weekly reports.

"Eva is heartbroken by the betrayal," a source told the magazine. Another friend said, "Once the trust was lost, the marriage was over."

Meanwhile a source tells People that Eva was "totally and completely blindsided" by the cheating reports and plans to file divorce papers as early as Wednesday.

Eva and Tony were married in Paris in 2007.

update

UPDATE: Eva filed for divorce Wednesday morning, People reports. The papers were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

TMZ has the papers in which Eva cites "irreconcilable differences" and asks Tony for spousal support. There was reportedly a prenup

why is she shocked? these little grown ass boys now a days should not shock you...I will never understand why bother to commit if you know your ass doesn't want to be committed...I mean 3 years in??? if you are cheating 3 years into your marriage, you should not have gotten married

why is she shocked? these little grown ass boys now a days should not shock you...I will never understand why bother to commit if you know your ass doesn't want to be committed...I mean 3 years in??? if you are cheating 3 years into your marriage, you should not have gotten married

it's always those lil couples that pretend to be so perfect those r the sneaky lil fuckers

i say that same exact thing allllllllll the time!!!!

WHAT.IN.THE.FUCK??!!!!!! :mellow::mellow::mellow:

These men be cheating on the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN EVER CREATED ..Janet,Halle,Eva .. Men would MURDER to get these woman and they just cheat on em like that aint shit.. shaking my fucking head.

Goes to show you can NEVER be enough for a man..no matter how gorgeous u are ..a MAN WILL BE A MAN,unfortunately

WHAT.IN.THE.FUCK??!!!!!! :mellow::mellow::mellow:

These men be cheating on the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN EVER CREATED ..Janet,Halle,Eva .. Men would MURDER to get these woman and they just cheat on em like that aint shit.. shaking my fucking head.

Goes to show you can NEVER be enough for a man..no matter how gorgeous u are ..a MAN WILL BE A MAN,unfortunately

thats tha sad part<_<

Maybe the pussie was so good at the time that he just felt the urge to lock it down... When some women get married they become lazy and change we don't know his side yet...

Maybe the pussie was so good at the time that he just felt the urge to lock it down... When some women get married they become lazy and change we don't know his side yet...

if the heffa got lazy then tell her what the deal is or leave...the problem I have with sexing outside the relationship is just the fact that your nasty ass fuckin someone then come back and fuck your wife raw like it's nothing...now if your man/woman knows you fuckin someone else on the side and is cool with that, fine...but give a bitch the option...I don't know where that other heffa or heffas you sleeping with been...let me know upfront how you roll...there is no way in hell you should be cheating 3 years into your marriage...you should not be that comfortable in your marriage at that point to even attempt some disrespectful shit like that...cheating 3 years in means that you didn't want to be married in the first place...3 years in you haven't even given your marriage a chance to grow