Blatin one of your men has some nude photos that leaked yesterday

Dee

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say he was ugly..I just dont get what ppl see in him, I don't.

Its no different than us being crazy about Jensen Atwood but Xternal doesn't see what the big deal is about him. :lol:

Everyone doesn't appeal to everybody

i dont see wht the big deal is about jensen either my friend is in love with him im like he's alright at the time he still had braids too so that was a major deduction already, if you have cornrows i will turn around like you are the ugliest person in the world

i dont see wht the big deal is about jensen either my friend is in love with him im like he's alright at the time he still had braids too so that was a major deduction already, if you have cornrows i will turn around like you are the ugliest person in the world

Jensen just seems like a really sweet person.. I don't think of him in the sexual way.. I like his smile and eyes.. <_<

im not seeing the big fuss with jensen either

hes got a hot bod

but thats about it

+ how much of it is aribrushing and wateva else

something ive learned over the years of being a skank... some guys can have a hot body...but wen u meet em in person....they not hot or sexy. they just...a body. a piece of meat, with no sex appeal

Thats how I am with folks with dreads :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

im not seeing the big fuss with jensen either

hes got a hot bod

but thats about it

+ how much of it is aribrushing and wateva else

something ive learned over the years of being a skank... some guys can have a hot body...but wen u meet em in person....they not hot or sexy. they just...a body. a piece of meat, with no sex appeal

You don't think he's handsome in the face?

Archived