Blatin one of your men has some nude photos that leaked yesterday

Dee

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jensen Atwood is marriage material! Especially his character on "Noah's Arc".. :wub::wub: He's masculine with just a little bit of feminity..PERFECT! B)

Blatin think he's the faithful type... I know Jensen comes off as a really good guy but like I told Blatin...those are the kind you have to watch out for. I can't sit here and say he's never cheated because you NEVER know what the real Jensen is like (relationship-wise) since we don't know him personally. I put nothing past NOBODY because its a mans duty to create this illusion to reel his "victims" in.

Blatin think he's the faithful type... I know Jensen comes off as a really good guy but like I told Blatin...those are the kind you have to watch out for. I can't sit here and say he's never cheated because you NEVER know what the real Jensen is like (relationship-wise) since we don't know him personally. I put nothing past NOBODY because its a mans duty to create this illusion to reel his "victims" in.

Well with relationships, you REALLY have to work at it. I don't put it past anybody either, but there are guys out there that are faithful..very few, but they still are out there.. <_<

Well with relationships, you REALLY have to work at it. I don't put it past anybody either, but there are guys out there that are faithful..very few, but they still are out there.. <_<

True...but I think part of what brings ppl their own heartbreak is they go into things thinking "oh,he's a nice guy" instead of just goin in with a more neutral attitude. When expectations are so high and you're SOLD on em thats when I think ppl put themselves in harms way,emotionally. Ppl have to be more caution just to provide themselves a safety net if things dont work out in the end.

True...but I think part of what brings ppl their own heartbreak is they go into things thinking "oh,he's a nice guy" instead of just goin in with a more neutral attitude. When expectations are so high and you're SOLD on em thats when I think ppl put themselves in harms way,emotionally. Ppl have to be more caution just to provide themselves a safety net if things dont work out in the end.

Well if you're feeling a person, I think those emotions just come into play. I understand not wanting to put to much in the beginning, but if there is an emotional connection, that's just hard to shake. It is risky, but that's the thing when it comes to relationships.. <_<

Well if you're feeling a person, I think those emotions just come into play. I understand not wanting to put to much in the beginning, but if there is an emotional connection, that's just hard to shake. It is risky, but that's the thing when it comes to relationships.. <_<

Speaking of which ...when is the last time you were involved. I dont know if I've ever heard you speak about a relationship. :unsure:

Speaking of which ...when is the last time you were involved. I dont know if I've ever heard you speak about a relationship. :unsure:

I don't speak about thangs on here..as you can see, the girls are messier than a kindergartens coloring.. :whistle:

My last relationship ended in 09. :filenails:

I don't speak about thangs on here..as you can see, the girls are messier than a kindergartens coloring.. :whistle:

My last relationship ended in 09. :filenails:

its a shame that the new kids use personal info bcuz they cant clock your tea any other way

i rember the oldskool jj.com we used to talk about any and everything and no one ever got personal

Lawd...

Well, it looks like Southern Love crooner (and ex-boyfriend to Jordin Sparks), Steph Jones is the next celeb to be caught with his pants down. According to my boy, Carlton Jordan, a very interesting email accompanied the photos:

"I’m so tired of these wack ass celebs claiming to be innocent and holier than thou. Steph Jones is a typical industry nigga. He was fucking me while he was with Jordin Sparks. I went in his phone while he was in the bathroom and saw their texts. She is definitely not a virgin as she claims to be either because the texts I saw with her telling him she missed him and needed to feel him inside of her are definitely not the words of a virgin. Anyway. I would have kept these to myself but I’m so sick of seeing him pretend to be a saint on twitter that I decided to let the world see what a saint he truly is. His dick is big but he is selfish and doesn’t use it well. He acts like a bitch so it’s hard to really enjoy it."

Messy. :excited:

Lawd...

Well, it looks like Southern Love crooner (and ex-boyfriend to Jordin Sparks), Steph Jones is the next celeb to be caught with his pants down. According to my boy, Carlton Jordan, a very interesting email accompanied the photos:

"I’m so tired of these wack ass celebs claiming to be innocent and holier than thou. Steph Jones is a typical industry nigga. He was fucking me while he was with Jordin Sparks. I went in his phone while he was in the bathroom and saw their texts. She is definitely not a virgin as she claims to be either because the texts I saw with her telling him she missed him and needed to feel him inside of her are definitely not the words of a virgin. Anyway. I would have kept these to myself but I’m so sick of seeing him pretend to be a saint on twitter that I decided to let the world see what a saint he truly is. His dick is big but he is selfish and doesn’t use it well. He acts like a bitch so it’s hard to really enjoy it."

Messy. :excited:

OOP :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived