The Official Comeback Miss BzeBabe Thread

Bailey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't agree more. She tells it EXACTLY like it is. I nearly fell off the couch when they did the hand paintings and Star didn't wanna do it.

Star: "How do I get this off my hand now?"

Nene: "You walk over to the tap and wash it with water."

:lmao:

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Ralphie, im gonna post some things for u

u may like

Couldn't agree more. She tells it EXACTLY like it is. I nearly fell off the couch when they did the hand paintings and Star didn't wanna do it.

Star: "How do I get this off my hand now?"

Nene: "You walk over to the tap and wash it with water."

i cant stand star someone needs to bring her down to size (no pun intended)

the ladies team is way more entertaining

baby-coward-o.gif

nene-mocks-marlee-o.gif

CLASSIC!!!

You're a coward baby should be applied to the person this thread is about. I mean so what if that truly wasnt you in those pics you posted, doesnt she realize that most of the people here are gay men and can give two shits what she looks like. I really enjoyed her as well, but honey if its that deep then so be it. :mellow:

^^Boo, i been watchn more season 4 of buffy

it really is not the bizness

bless yo little heart. -_- i can only stand a good handful of episodes, the majority of them cause me boredom and I start to imagine Xander and Spike playing hide the hotdog down in Xanders basement. -_-

bless yo little heart. -_- i can only stand a good handful of episodes, the majority of them cause me boredom and I start to imagine Xander and Spike playing hide the hotdog down in Xanders basement. -_-

Even Hush coulda been better, but it was still good

The initiative is starting to annoy me...its becoming too high tech and sci fi

the main problem with season 4 is that everything is so thin...emotionally thin...the characters and their development and journeys are so thin...poorly written

and everything is happening so fast...and somethings are starting to feel conveninent

and this season is really based on the lols

its still not a bad season, and i dont mind it...its just...different

and lmao @ u being naughty

Even Hush coulda been better, but it was still good

The initiative is starting to annoy me...its becoming too high tech and sci fi

the main problem with season 4 is that everything is so thin...emotionally thin...the characters and their development and journeys are so thin...poorly written

and everything is happening so fast...and somethings are starting to feel conveninent

and this season is really based on the lols

its still not a bad season, and i dont mind it...its just...different

and lmao @ u being naughty

i get what you are saying. its really not a bad season, its still alot better than alot of other television shows, but you cant help to feel like the are capable of something much better. I still say its because of Angel though. -_-

im always naughty. :wub:

Archived