Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

Yeah, it's just your preference..

I have family members who say the same thing about somebody being better than them because they got "good hair" or had something going for themselves..

As you all know, my nickname is "mata" or "Red" and it stemmed from my skin color..I remember when I was young, and all my older aunties would come to pick me up and babysit..they use to braid my hair(I had long hair when I was younger)..my mom must not cared to much..she had 2 other boys to deal with.. :lmao:

i guess. :rolleyes: i just dont like that kind of thinking and I really dont like the light skin people who wear their skin color like a badge of honor. :thumbdown: Im like are you really that happy that your great great grandmother was raped by her slave master :huh: ..they are always caught off guard with that comment. ^_^

i got good hair too, that is when i grow it out. people think im Rican :rolleyes:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess. :rolleyes: i just dont like that kind of thinking and I really dont like the light skin people who wear their skin color like a badge of honor. :thumbdown: Im like are you really that happy that your great great grandmother was raped by her slave master :huh: ..they are always caught off guard with that comment. ^_^

i got good hair too, that is when i grow it out. people think im Rican :rolleyes:

Well I don't wear mines like a badge of honor..it's a gift and a curse.. <_< And trust me, in my family there are some darkies, so I'm not surprised that I have the nickname "Red"..and my second oldest brother is dark..we are like night and day!

Chile, now you Rican..first you Creole now you Rican.. :rolleyes:

Well I don't wear mines like a badge of honor..it's a gift and a curse.. <_< And trust me, in my family there are some darkies, so I'm not surprised that I have the nickname "Red"..and my second oldest brother is dark..we are like night and day!

Chile, now you Rican..first you Creole now you Rican.. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::lol:

i is creoles, people just think im rican cause muh hair :rolleyes:

Archived