:excited::yahoo::cheer::dance:

*listens to You Lost Me until the album arrives*

*joins in* :whistle:

Xtina doesn't need hype..

damn shole don't.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might wanna try sucking your own dick....to remind you what a black dick is.

I'm not here for your forced bitchy rhetoric nor your failed shade. You haven't been remotely relevant in my life since Ciara had a number one album.

Education reads only work when you know someone...bitch you don't know my middle name let alone my life story.

The only thing I know about you is that not only do u suck at phone sex, you're now just as ugly inside as your unconventional outward appearance.

Now come for me.

163801_176715295698153_140429845993365_353743_3237885_n.jpg

When you shade someone's education without knowing how educated they are, that's desperate.

Let's deal in facts.

I graduated from high school in 2004.

I've been employed ever since.

I live on my own.

I'm currently attending college.

You are ugly.

Keep reaching.

ooop :ph34r:

snatchinwigs-vi.gif

ugh! I used that gif a while back and now everybody wanna act like they ain't never seen it :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for her next album. B)

Hopefully all that's gone done with her in the past year or so will manifest in the lyrical content of the album.

Regardless of if her last album didn't sell, there's still interest in her as Bionic was the second most downloaded album of 2010.

She doesn't need hype. She's not that kind of pop artist. But she shouldn't do pop imo. She'd be better off in another genre.

I'm waiting for her next album. B)

Hopefully all that's gone done with her in the past year or so will manifest in the lyrical content of the album.

Regardless of if her last album didn't sell, there's still interest in her as Bionic was the second most downloaded album of 2010.

She doesn't need hype. She's not that kind of pop artist. But she shouldn't do pop imo. She'd be better off in another genre.

R&BTINNA>>>>>>>>>

Yasssss! :excited: I don't think she realizes the R&B audience she has. A lot of Black folks I know enjoy her music.

She could do uptemo R&B while still doing her pop-power ballad. I think that'd be a nice mix.

I think R&B stations will use her.

She could do uptemo R&B while still doing her pop-power ballad. I think that'd be a nice mix.

I think R&B stations will use her.

I don't think the type of music she makes can be played on pop radio. I've seen this discussion many times on LD and aLD. :lol:

But definitely the R&B stuff would be a good route for her.

I don't think the type of music she makes can be played on pop radio. I've seen this discussion many times on LD and aLD. :lol:

But definitely the R&B stuff would be a good route for her.

Ch...what genre is the heffa anyways? It changes each damn album lmao.

Archived