Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just like Janet :coffee:

Katy ain't gonna last long. I think we all know that and neither are the other girls

so you hate her just cause she's gained weight :mellow: she's not even fat...she just put on a few pounds but y'all like Adele's fat ass? unh unh :rolleyes:

Katy writes her hits shes not going anywhere

I don't like pop stars who can't make up their mind weight wise. Adele not selling sex and was never a sex symbol unlike christina she picked her path on her vocals and not whats hot at the moment.

Christina looks fat in the face giving me mrs piggy vibes

Katy writes her hits shes not going anywhere

I don't like pop stars who can't make up their mind weight wise. Adele not selling sex and was never a sex symbol unlike christina she picked her path on her vocals and not whats hot at the moment.

Christina looks fat in the face giving me mrs piggy vibes

:rolleyes: and don't forget "Back 2 Basics" wasn't what was hot at the moment but she decided to explore. Christina is a true artist. Christina has never been as big as she is now until her divorce. She's a single parent who's working. I see if she was obese like Adele but she's just put on a few xtra pounds. Take a look at this as she walks out to the couch...you can't tell me Christina's fat

:rolleyes: and don't forget "Back 2 Basics" wasn't what was hot at the moment but she decided to explore. Christina is a true artist. Christina has never been as big as she is now until her divorce. She's a single parent who's working. I see if she was obese like Adele but she's just put on a few xtra pounds. Take a look at this as she walks out to the couch...you can't tell me Christina's fat

LOL whatever joejoe u trying to ruin my good time I see :fart:

Aww he not that boney lol :(

I just like dumb country guys :)

You know you would sniff soulja boys man pussy if he let u

I aint gone lie...I WOULD!!! :lol:

But I'll actually like to see him take you down...and smash yo big overgrown ass! I bet his lil ass would tear yo shit up!!

I aint gone lie...I WOULD!!! :lol:

But I'll actually like to see him take you down...and smash yo big overgrown ass! I bet his lil ass would tear yo shit up!!

Oh hell no... he too boney for all that.

I did let a short guy fuck me before 5'7... it was good I was dizzy afterwards ... He said he felt like he was climbing a tree and had to take me down :lmao: ... that was odd because I thought I was going to fuck him but things turned to the left when he started lickin areas that made me change my mind LMAO :lmao:

Archived