Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not embarrassed... hes just dangerous lol.... he has the type of dick that would make you act stupid lol

He said my ass felt so tight and liked to see the vulnerable side of me. My dude said something similar I was thinking why do they say that? lol

ALL OF THAT IS HOTTTTTTT

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

So were u just his jumpoff? Dont tell me you were a Blatin back in your day. Fucking men with wives and girlfriends

Those times were back in 2002-2004..I was young and I understood my role..if a dude was feeling me and he still fucked with girls, then yeah, we just fucked around..but they always use to talk about the females and their bm's..it was baffling, but I didn't give a fuck..I just wanted the dick.. :whistle: The place I was at was near a military base, and it was kinda small..so u had to be real careful who you fucked with..

Those times were back in 2002-2004..I was young and I understood my role..if a dude was feeling me and he still fucked with girls, then yeah, we just fucked around..but they always use to talk about the females and their bm's..it was baffling, but I didn't give a fuck..I just wanted the dick.. :whistle: The place I was at was near a military base, and it was kinda small..so u had to be real careful who you fucked with..

So how da hell did these men even approach you or get atchu?

The club, house parties, etc...It's not that hard to exchange phone numbers and be getting it in.. :rolleyes:

Well I would think you had to macho it up...so how da hell would fllaz know if they were barking up the wrong tree... :lol: And i take it they approached you..you never approached a man u was attracted to.

Well I would think you had to macho it up...so how da hell would fllaz know if they were barking up the wrong tree... :lol: And i take it they approached you..you never approached a man u was attracted to.

I don't approach dudes.. :asham: It's a certain look that dudes said I had..I've always attracted str8 dudes..especially when I was a teenager and going into the military..I don't know how to explain it but it is what it is..

I don't approach dudes.. :asham: It's a certain look that dudes said I had..I've always attracted str8 dudes..especially when I was a teenager and going into the military..I don't know how to explain it but it is what it is..

can you remember the best dick you've ever?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yall just don't know how much my skin color has had an effect on my life.. <_<

i know -_-

as soon as i moved to Georgia from Germany, my skin color has been an issue with everything. "You got that position because you lite skinned"..."Oh, they only did that because you lite skinned"...its funny because when I lived in Germany it was "Oh let me tough your wooly hair black boy"...some crazy shit man. :cry:

i know -_-

as soon as i moved to Georgia from Germany, my skin color has been an issue with everything. "You got that position because you lite skinned"..."Oh, they only did that because you lite skinned"...its funny because when I lived in Germany it was "Oh let me tough your wooly hair black boy"...some crazy shit man. :cry:

-_- You a military brat? :unsure:

Well yeah.. :cheers: The darkies love them some redbones.. :excited:

i know some redbones that love them some redbones. >_< it really bothers me when somebody says that they are only dating me or interested in me because my skin is light. i wish more people would let that shit go already.

my dads sisters (i dont call them my aunts because I cant stand them tired hoes) does not like me or my mother because we have light skinned and we think "we betta than them". :sigh:

i know some redbones that love them some redbones. >_< it really bothers me when somebody says that they are only dating me or interested in me because my skin is light. i wish more people would let that shit go already.

my dads sisters (i dont call them my aunts because I cant stand them tired hoes) does not like me or my mother because we have light skinned and we think "we betta than them". :sigh:

Yeah, it's just your preference..

I have family members who say the same thing about somebody being better than them because they got "good hair" or had something going for themselves..

As you all know, my nickname is "mata" or "Red" and it stemmed from my skin color..I remember when I was young, and all my older aunties would come to pick me up and babysit..they use to braid my hair(I had long hair when I was younger)..my mom must not cared to much..she had 2 other boys to deal with.. :lmao:

Archived