Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

so complexion dont matter huh.

Have you ever been evolved with a bad boy or street boy?

NO, it doesn't. There have been some darkies with the prettiest skin..with strong backs.. :ph34r:

Yeah, back in the day..but they are a mess because they usually still fuck females. I've done alot in my 32 years.. :asham:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hell no... he too boney for all that.

I did let a short guy fuck me before 5'7... it was good I was dizzy afterwards ... He said he felt like he was climbing a tree and had to take me down :lmao: ... that was odd because I thought I was going to fuck him but things turned to the left when he started lickin areas that made me change my mind LMAO :lmao:

I remember that story ..it was HOTT!!!! Dont underestimate these small negros.

You actually think Soulja wouldn't wanna dip in it??? He wanna get his dick wet like a muthafuka..you can tell he's that type

NO, it doesn't. There have been some darkies with the prettiest skin..with strong backs.. :ph34r:

Yeah, back in the day..but they are a mess because they usually still fuck females. I've done alot in my 32 years.. :asham:

Are you one of the gays who have a problem dating a bisexual men now tho?

Are you one of the gays who have a problem dating a bisexual men now tho?

I didn't have a problem with it at all...I just didn't like for them to talk to me about the females blowing up their phones and bm shit! :asham: Nigga, do it look like I care..just give me what I need.. :asham: But the funny thing was that they wished I was a female and I was like, I'm glad I'm not..I don't wanna bear yall nappy headed children.. My mouth got me in trouble alot though.. :asham:

I didn't have a problem with it at all...I just didn't like for them to talk to me about the females blowing up their phones and bm shit! :asham: Nigga, do it look like I care..just give me what I need.. :asham: But the funny thing was that they wished I was a female and I was like, I'm glad I'm not..I don't wanna bear yall nappy headed children.. My mouth got me in trouble alot though.. :asham:

Please..I'm sure it was one of em..you wouldn't have minded having a kid by :rolleyes:

I remember that story ..it was HOTT!!!! Dont underestimate these small negros.

You actually think Soulja wouldn't wanna dip in it??? He wanna get his dick wet like a muthafuka..you can tell he's that type

I don't anymore... I told him not to tell any of his lil friends about it. <_<>_<

Soulja boy is a bit too goofy for me and since I'm older it would feel odd to let someone younger and smaller fuck me. I bet he a freak though :coffee:

I don't anymore... I told him not to tell any of his lil friends about it. <_<>_<

Soulja boy is a bit too goofy for me and since I'm older it would feel odd to let someone younger and smaller fuck me. I bet he a freak though :coffee:

You embarrassed a short nigga put it on you??? :lol:

I thought you was over the "not giving a short nigga none" since that one did exceed past ur expectations ..

That aint fair for the lil guys that want some of yo good man pussy

You embarrassed a short nigga put it on you??? :lol:

I thought you was over the "not giving a short nigga none" since that one did exceed past ur expectations ..

That aint fair for the lil guys that want some of yo good man pussy

Not embarrassed... hes just dangerous lol.... he has the type of dick that would make you act stupid lol

He said my ass felt so tight and liked to see the vulnerable side of me. My dude said something similar I was thinking why do they say that? lol

Archived