Christina Aguilera Reflects On The Past Year, Talks New Album

TwistedElegance™

I've been wanting R&b/soul from her for years but I think Xtina is scared to go there. I believe she feels her popularity would go down if she became more urban, musically. I dont know if she has the guts.

:mellow:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks like a pig I can't with her. If Janet can loose the weight so can this bitch.

xternal that is harsh

i rememebr a time wen i went thru a very emotionally draining experience... and i felt like i was running outta energy...so i started gutsing myself as tho that was gonna give me energy

ooooooopssssssssss

i stacked on the weight

but i didnt know what was happening 2 me... i kept eating and eating

who knows wat happend...but she gained weight durin this divorce era

xternal that is harsh

i rememebr a time wen i went thru a very emotionally draining experience... and i felt like i was running outta energy...so i started gutsing myself as tho that was gonna give me energy

ooooooopssssssssss

i stacked on the weight

but i didnt know what was happening 2 me... i kept eating and eating

who knows wat happend...but she gained weight durin this divorce era

If you a pop star you need to be thin... thats just how it goes.

She used to have sex appeal...

Thats unfortunate you had to go thru that...

If you a pop star you need to be thin... thats just how it goes.

She used to have sex appeal...

Thats unfortunate you had to go thru that...

this is why ppl lose their shit

they already have enough going on, while also worrying about constantly being public scruitny

well i learnt that wen ur body is under stress, it craves food...and all types of it, particularly bad food

so bad

so it wasnt as tho i was comfort eating

i didnt know what the fuk was happening 2 me...and i thought eating would help lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

this is why ppl lose their shit

they already have enough going on, while also worrying about constantly being public scruitny

well i learnt that wen ur body is under stress, it craves food...and all types of it, particularly bad food

so bad

so it wasnt as tho i was comfort eating

i didnt know what the fuk was happening 2 me...and i thought eating would help lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

They picked that life style...

I don't mean this in a shady way but what are you?

Are you a man or woman gay or straight... blk white or other? you kinda did come out of nowhere...

Well..Im saying the lil bit of popularity she has .. :rolleyes: She's known as a pop star...she seems to not wanna walk away from that title COMPLETELY

I think she still wants to remain popular, but also, she wants to take risks. She just needs a main genre to stick to at this point(although I loved the way she tried pretty much everything)..Rnb and Soul is where it's at. <_<

I think she still wants to remain popular, but also, she wants to take risks. She just needs a main genre to stick to at this point(although I loved the way she tried pretty much everything)..Rnb and Soul is where it's at. <_<

Thats what I'm saying..I think she loves and respects soul/r&b music but on the popularity poll..its a step down.

Thats what I'm saying..I think she loves and respects soul/r&b music but on the popularity poll..its a step down.

Soultina is shady like that.. -_- Her voice is meant for Soul and Rnb.. -_-

*goes to watch It's A Man's World from the grammys*

Ch...what genre is the heffa anyways? It changes each damn album lmao.

LOL...she's a little bit of everything. I don't think she has really found 'her sound' in respect to a genre. She experiments and trying to find it. I think R&B/Soul/Jazz would be her best domain. She has the voice and material for it.

Legendtina defies genre categorization.. :excited:

just like Janet :coffee:

Christina is a flop bitch

Katy Perry and those other girls took her spot shes finished...

Why is christina so fucking fat now? Shes the new queen of flop. :thumbup:

Katy ain't gonna last long. I think we all know that and neither are the other girls

She looks like a pig I can't with her. If Janet can loose the weight so can this bitch.

so you hate her just cause she's gained weight :mellow: she's not even fat...she just put on a few pounds but y'all like Adele's fat ass? unh unh :rolleyes:

Archived