Katy Perry's 'E.T.' returns to #1 on the Hot 100, Beyonce debuts at #33

art

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know...if I hear "S&M", "Hold It Against Me" and "Born This Way" in the club again... :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: OK! But when I was sipping on a long island iced tea and HIAM came on, I found myself slowing gyrating.. :ph34r: The white girls go crazy over S&M.. :asham:

that song sounds RIDIC! in the club :excited:

I don't care for the song..I haven't cared for any of her songs but TD.

I know...if I hear "S&M", "Hold It Against Me" and "Born This Way" in the club again... :umm:

Damn the still play Hold It Against Me in the club? I thought it was all bout Hold It Against Me & Big Fat Bass

:rolleyes:

Damn what them eyes rolling for now? Either those eyes are rolling or you are sippin or filing those nails

Late + :filenails: + :rolleyes: + :coffee: + no :censored: = JoeJoe :rolleyes:

i still love hold it against me and S&M (not the remix) but yeah i wish they would stop that gay ass born this way

I like the songs too, but they even had the nerve to play them 2 times within an hour :umm: They're worse than the radio with those two songs :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: OK! But when I was sipping on a long island iced tea and HIAM came on, I found myself slowing gyrating.. :ph34r: The white girls go crazy over S&M.. :asham:

:asham: That's how it was when I heard "Till the World Ends" a couple of times. It made the song grow on me -_- Everyone (boys & girls) go crazy for "S&M" whenever I went. You'd think the "Cha Cha Slide" came on the way folks ran to the dance floor.

Now you know britney sang her heart out on that track!

I wasn't there for Flu-ney.. :filenails:

:asham: That's how it was when I heard "Till the World Ends" a couple of times. It made the song grow on me -_- Everyone (boys & girls) go crazy for "S&M" whenever I went. You'd think the "Cha Cha Slide" came on the way folks ran to the dance floor.

:lmao: :lmao: I'm sure they will be playing more Britney in the club..And if the boys are running to the floor, then you know something ain't right! :lmao:

Damn the still play Hold It Against Me in the club? I thought it was all bout Hold It Against Me & Big Fat Bass

Damn what them eyes rolling for now? Either those eyes are rolling or you are sippin or filing those nails

Late + :filenails: + :rolleyes: + :coffee: + no :censored: = JoeJoe :rolleyes:

just for that i'mma text yo ass right in the middle of you sleeping <_<

I like the songs too, but they even had the nerve to play them 2 times within an hour :umm: They're worse than the radio with those two songs :umm:

lmfaoooo they played hold it against me 3 times one night all the queens went crazy!!!!! and they lead up to the new song by playing a whole ass britney mix for like 30 min i was like <_<

Archived