The official "ROYAL WEDDING" Thread

Special K

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1304107509kate290.jpg

Her second dress for the reception was cuter.

eugenie-beatrice.jpg

I bet the queen wanted to turn around and slap the taste out of they mouth the whole ceremony for wearing this mess behind her.

lawd there was this one lady dressed ALL in red, wearing a hat that came out from the side of her head

tried looking for a pic of her but cant find one

The next wedding be in monaco

That will be nice, but non UK royals are kinda minor and don't get the same global attention or done on the same scale because the queen is head of state for loads of countries including Canada, Australia, some Caribbean islands etc. So I understand why those countries covered the wedding, not quite sure why so many people in the USA were into it so much, but it's nice they enjoyed it.

Apparently people have already started requesting trees for their weddings like they had in the church yesterday lol

eugenie-beatrice.jpg

I bet the queen wanted to turn around and slap the taste out of they mouth the whole ceremony for wearing this mess behind her.

The one on the right actually would have looked decent if she didn't have the bird nest on her head. The one on the left...lord. I think Fergie sent them like that so she could try 'ruining' it for them :lol:.

That will be nice, but non UK royals are kinda minor and don't get the same global attention or done on the same scale because the queen is head of state for loads of countries including Canada, Australia, some Caribbean islands etc. So I understand why those countries covered the wedding, not quite sure why so many people in the USA were into it so much, but it's nice they enjoyed it.

Apparently people have already started requesting trees for their weddings like they had in the church yesterday lol

I don't mean to sound silly but i'm surprised the US were so into it. I always thought they were ignorant to everything outside of their borders :unsure:

I don't mean to sound silly but i'm surprised the US were so into it. I always thought they were ignorant to everything outside of their borders :unsure:

There is no equivalent to that type of pagentry here. So I am not surprised at all that it would be a big draw. Modern day fairy tale type stuff. A working girl becomes a "princess". Its like princess diaries and all those little princess movies they make sequels of on dvd the girls love.

Can you imagine the riots we would have if the govt tried to throw anything that lavish here in this economy? Republicans try and bitch if obama goes to a basketball game let alone if he tried to throw a lavish wedding for his daughter.

The US has always been quite into the British Royal Family (well, except for that time a couple of centuries back when we had that revolution thingy). But they've always had a tendency to be quite popular here.

I thought that a lot of Americans love the monarchy mostly because they don't have one themselves - it's like a fascination? :unsure: I know you all love the old buildings and history that England has.

Those trees added a fresh/romantic touch to the abbey.

Archived