The official "ROYAL WEDDING" Thread

Special K

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it! Kate looked beautiful, her sisters dress looked flawless.

Princesses Beatrice and eugene need to stop getting fashion tips from lady gaga

Lol at everyone including prince Philip having to sing God save the queen

Well at least this marriage looks stable cause they both look very happy. Diana and charles was a feckin DISASTER ! Poor Diana ... the shit she went through with that family

For real. Im still p'd off at they way they did her wrong. Everytime I see that clip where she says 'well there was three people in this marriage' I just get so sad :(

Kate looks so nice but is that the only dress they could come up with?

I swear the one in the brown is wearing a bird nest on her forhead :lol:

I loved the wedding. I thought Kate looked gorgeous and William was adorable - they seem so happy and comfortable with each other.

well if they gonna fuck and make babies I would think they would need to be comfortable to do that :whistle: Im wondering if everyone there has a golden stick up their arse they all look so stiff, poor Brits, I would rather see the reception where everyone gets shit faced and starts to say fuck it and throw they expensive hats in the air and toss their wigs off :filenails:

well if they gonna fuck and make babies I would think they would need to be comfortable to do that :whistle: Im wondering if everyone there has a golden stick up their arse they all look so stiff, poor Brits, I would rather see the reception where everyone gets shit faced and starts to say fuck it and throw they expensive hats in the air and toss their wigs off :filenails:

:asham:

I can just picture Queen Elizabeth tossing her crown aside and getting smashed on gin & tonics. :shifty:

I could get the same shit at David's Bridal. That bitch has no style. :mellow:

i agree i have been search for a prom dress for my daughter and i swear i saw her dress at david's bridal. :unsure::lmao: :lmao: basically i was not impressed at all with her dress

I know right, and what the hell was going on with their makeup, looked like they both had black eyes :lol:

this wedding is not my thing but take a look @ the little girl she was so over the wedding and was unmoved

:lmao:

kate-middleton-3-435.jpg

LOL we were all LMAOing at that, we swore that lil girl did not smile the whole time she was there :lmao:

Did y'all see Wills trying to shove Kate's ring onto her finger during the vows... he was all like "Damn grawl did you gain weight?" :lol:

That prince guy should have asked the Donald to show him how to do a come over of at least borrowed one of Beyonce lace front wigs cause the bald look was just wrong. He that mess would be shown all over the world.

Your all acting like the man shaved his own hair off and left a bald patch .... gezz ... its genetic and maybe he's not that bothered

Archived