King of R&B's discography

art

i gotta check his shit out

all i really know is

- vibe (and i want the version with the extended name part - u know wen he is calling out all their names!)

- im ur angel...love

- home alone

of course i know others

but watev

Ew. :rolleyes:

I blame you. :coffee:

I've never cared for R. Kelly tbh. The only song I can listen to is "Step In The Name Of Love" and "Feeling On Your Booty" (don't quote me TOF :sigh:) .

That said, my brother played the hell out of TP2 back in '02, and I thought that was a pretty good album.

Naming an album 'Chocolate Factory' kinda put me off :mellow:

:lol:

Which do you recommend?

Well this is the same guy with song titles like 'Real Talk', 'Remote Control', 'I Like The Crotch On You', etc. :lmao: So his titles really don't shock me.

TP-2 is one of his best from the 00's but it's kinda explicit. Love Letter is a really nice smooth R&B album.

I've never cared for R. Kelly tbh. The only song I can listen to is "Step In The Name Of Love" and "Feeling On Your Booty" (don't quote me TOF :sigh:) .

That said, my brother played the hell out of TP2 back in '02, and I thought that was a pretty good album.

He was really popular in the 90's so I can recall many of his singles but I never gave his discography much thought until my friend got me into him.

Real Talk is the funniest shit ever. I wish Trapped In The Closet wasnt on-going tho... He legit had an iconic ass movement with that shit & ruined it with ghetto coonery & midgets.

I'm still waiting on the rest of the chapters. :asham: Have you heard that duet he did with Keyshia Coleslaw? :lmao:

I'm mad I thought Bobby Brown was gonna be in here :coffee:

The King of Rocks & Blunts.

12 Play is the only studio album I heard in full, which I really liked. I've heard most of the singles from the very first "Why You Wanna Play Me" (Always thought "She's Got That Vibe" was the first :asham:) up to about "Trapped in the Closet." "Step in the Name of Love" (Remix) is my favorite.

Our song. :wub:

*feels on your booty* :blush:

Archived