King of R&B's discography

art

R.Kelly is one of my favorite artists ever.

The "R.Kelly" album is his absolute BEST imo. Its PERFECT -front to back,beginning to end. Can play the album and don't have to skip shit! Its a CLASSIC!! Simple.

I love TP-2.COM as well..OMG! I think I've grown tired of all his other shit tho but I still have an appreciation for them.

sidenote: I love the song "Loveland" but it is such a fucking "Rock Da Boat" rip off,its ridiculous...

My fav album will always be 12 Play... and I bet I was playing R Kelly albums while most of you were still in diapers :sigh: I mean shit, I've seen him live twice :filenails: R. has some good tracks too :yep:

R.Kelly is one of my favorite artists ever.

The "R.Kelly" album is his absolute BEST imo. Its PERFECT -front to back,beginning to end. Can play the album and don't have to skip shit! Its a CLASSIC!! Simple.

I love TP-2.COM as well..OMG! I think I've grown tired of all his other shit tho but I still have an appreciation for them.

sidenote: I love the song "Loveland" but it is such a fucking "Rock Da Boat" rip off,its ridiculous...

His self-titled album is my fave too! :wub:

:umm: at the bold. You tried it...

:wub:

Genius! :wub: One of my faves on the album.

TOF, that was funny!

and im stealing ur slowed down Mariah gif...too good

But that graffitiing of TOF's slogan.....kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thank you. :blush:

You're welcome to still it (as I stole it too, lol)...just make sure you give me sole credit tho. ^_^ lol

..and Art trying it with my siggy wasn't that funny. :rolleyes:<_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Was all those " :lmao: " really necessary? :rolleyes:

:umm: at the bold. You tried it...

artist ..c'mon now. Are you gonna sit here and tell me you don't hear the similarities with "Rock Da Boat" and "Loveland"???

Its obvious and evident that "Rock Da Boat" inspired "Loveland"...he has the SAME EXACT melody for christsake :lol: He's not the only one...its was other artists who bit off "Rock Da Boat" as well but I would say his sounded the MOST identical.

Archived