WELCOME

Angela

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone else bothers me about the smilies again, I'm going to take an even longer time. The forum has only been up for a day and I am busy with other things outside of the forum. Patience is a virtue. It will get done. I acknowledged in my email that yes the smilies weren't up yet, but I don't need constant reminders that they're not here.

If someone else bothers me about the smilies again, I'm going to take an even longer time. The forum has only been up for a day and I am busy with other things outside of the forum. Patience is a virtue. It will get done.

u lucky i don't my photobucket quick link on this computer.. use ure imagination

(u shoulda announced that) :o

psh that was 48 hours ago... :rolleyes: an updated announcement is needed Baby Mama ;)

PS (i don't like that one>>> ;)

That was 24 hours ago.

There is no announcement needed. It's quite simple: stop bitching about it because it is annoying and it will get done. There's already a thread on it so I already know which ones to pick. This is a new board and I'm still going through a LOT of the functionality on the Administrative Control Panel, so yes, patience is needed. .