Is HIV/AIDS a gay person's disease?

Bailey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its definitely not

actually, a lot of woman will catch it becoz they assume straight men dont have it

if a man has been fukcing around, and put his cock in a lot of holes, he could be picking up all sorts of diseases

oprah had a show about woman who had hiv filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

awful

its definitely not

actually, a lot of woman will catch it becoz they assume straight men dont have it

if a man has been fukcing around, and put his cock in a lot of holes, he could be picking up all sorts of diseases

oprah had a show about woman who had hiv filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

awful

did that show have anything to do with gay people?

its definitely not

awful

That was PAINFUL to watch because that women had noooooo clue her husband was sleeping with all those men. It was a terrible outcome.

That was PAINFUL to watch because that women had noooooo clue her husband was sleeping with all those men. It was a terrible outcome.

yep, thats the one!!

that was horrible

looks what got another Harpo fan in the house!!

i think there were another women on the program too

They always find a way to bring it back to men sleeping with men..

You never hear about the man sleeping with hookers or doing drugs..

To me, if a married wants to cheat on his wife with another man, I'm sure most of them wrap it up..

To me, if a married wants to cheat on his wife with another man, I'm sure most of them wrap it up..

Not necessarily, my issue is this disease it not a gay disease, not JUST a gay disease and I am angry someone coined it as one, but all this DL talk is not helping

ummmmmmm

i wouldnt count on it

There was another ep when 5 WOMEN were infected by the same man

he was playing all of em

he now in jail

some hiv stats

http://www.oprah.com/health/Shocking-HIVAIDS-Statistics

JB

why do u even give a shit what someone else said

Well its not about them its about the facts, and when I am involved as a gay man it is offensive to be stereotyped so as an intelligent person I want to prove them wrong Im looking at numbers now it would seem the disease is most prevalent in Africa, now among gay men we do have higher numbers but those numbers are not that much higher than str8 people according to data from the CDC

I think its because the whole exposure of this DL lifestyle has added another factor that was kept secret for so long. Before DL was exposed ALL they could do was blame their men on sleeping with hookers and other trashy bitches.

Im not too sure about MOST MEN wrapping it up when they cheat because from what I have seen...most men dont want to use condoms and are completely irresponsible. Its sickening...you'll be surprised. I believe studies show that most men who do cheat with another man DONT use condoms and thats why its playing a major role in affecting womens health.

I think its because the whole exposure of this DL lifestyle has added another factor that was kept secret for so long. Before DL was exposed ALL they could do was blame their men on sleeping with hookers and other trashy bitches.

Im not to sure about MOST MEN wrapping it up when they cheat because from what I have seen...most men dont want to use condoms and are completely irresponsible. Its sickening...you'll be surprised.

that's what I was saying most dudes don't want to wrap it up

that's what I was saying most dudes don't want to wrap it up

Men I've come across in my lifetime (and friends of mine.. male and female)...have had to bring the use of a condom up to men we were seeing and/or fooling with because alot of men aren't thinking rationally when their hormones is raging and they're dicks is leading the way. Men ARE nasty..its a harsh truth but its real.

And ANOTHER thing you have to think about Blatin (and Slolove can correct me if I'm wrong) is that anywhere between 45%-49% of BLACK GAY MEN have the aids/hiv virus. So basically thats HALF of us -THATS ALOT!!! So just think of how many of that half is fucking with married men or men w/ girlfriends w/o condom use. It explains alot to the fact of BLACK women being #1

jb,..i get what ur saying

but if u do that, ur gonna spend a lot of ur time proving urself to ppl (who probably dont even give a shit, or wont even be able 2 comprehend what ur saying)

just a waste of energy

jb,..i get what ur saying

but if u do that, ur gonna spend a lot of ur time proving urself to ppl (who probably dont even give a shit, or wont even be able 2 comprehend what ur saying)

just a waste of energy

probably

I wonder about the one's who contract it without the mentioning of sex. It's a shame because they leave that out like it's nothing..dirty needles, etc.

My brother pissed me off one day when I told him about my friend who passed away last year. He said that's what you get when you fucking in the ass..I shut his ass down and told him it's not a gay disease, but EVERYONE is susceptible to it.

Archived