So tell me ...WHAT IMPACT HAVE THEY MADE..??

janetDAYZ

Ch...don't even waste your time with ThatOtherFan. That boy is nothing more than idiot when it comes to these things. He says that every time someone shows up and makes their comments. I tweet a whole bunch of links (both Beyonce releated and non-Beyonce related) and never once has anyone signed up and made a comment. It's such a shame. And considering that we know each other personally, you and I both know damn well I don't ever need back up. I may ask you all to help me find certain articles and videos from time to time, but that's about it. A few weeks ago, I posted him about 15 different threads and asked the poor child where was the back up then. And just as I suspected his ass stayed silent because his ass KNOWS, and every bitch on this board knows I don't need ANYONE to back me up. And when I did tweet the link to this thread like at 2 or 3 in the morning, not that many ppl came in and read it. And as for the people who DID read the thread, they all pretty much agreed that TOF got his ass handed to him. Trey even said ThatOtherFan's arguments became repetitive so he stopped read them. Cakez flat out called the boy an idiot and said his argument wasn't sound. And as always whenever TOF runs out of ammunition, he goes on his tangents about "I snatched your wig" and the bullshit childish antics he goes on when he runs out of ammunition (spoke too late I see). He got his ass handed to him page 6 -8 and then Cowboi came along and punched him down into his grave with about 4 or 5 posts. If I needed backup I would have called you all while the thread was at its peak. Not after the damn dust had settled. The girls on here can be a fool and it's so sad.

I wasn't even online when you tweeted it. lmao. I saw the link after i saw you and trey discussing it and i was wondering what ya'll were talking about. Even then I still didn't say anything. It wasn't until 459852942589524852 hours later i came in here to say something when you were nowhere to be found. The only people who need back up on here is the rest of these delusionals in this thread. I'm still waiting on ANYbody to tell me what was TLC's Impact.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't even online when you tweeted it. lmao. I saw the link after i saw you and trey discussing it and i was wondering what ya'll were talking about. Even then I still didn't say anything. It wasn't until 459852942589524852 hours later i came in here to say something when you were nowhere to be found. The only people who need back up on here is the rest of these delusionals in this thread. I'm still waiting on ANYbody to tell me what was TLC's Impact.

KII! :lmao: DEAD @ you punching ThatOtherFan out the game AGAIN. :lmao: I can't with this child and him thinking I need back up. Why would I call for back up hours after the thread had died? What type of logic is that? :lmao:

Ch...don't even waste your time with ThatOtherFan. That boy is nothing more than idiot when it comes to these things. He says that every time someone shows up and makes their comments. I tweet a whole bunch of links (both Beyonce releated and non-Beyonce related) and never once has anyone signed up and made a comment. It's such a shame. And considering that we know each other personally, you and I both know damn well I don't ever need back up. I may ask you all to help me find certain articles and videos from time to time, but that's about it. A few weeks ago, I posted him about 15 different threads and asked the poor child where was the back up then. And just as I suspected his ass stayed silent because his ass KNOWS, and every bitch on this board knows I don't need ANYONE to back me up. And when I did tweet the link to this thread like at 2 or 3 in the morning, not that many ppl came in and read it. And as for the people who DID read the thread, they all pretty much agreed that TOF got his ass handed to him. Trey even said ThatOtherFan's arguments became repetitive so he stopped read them. Cakez flat out called the boy an idiot and said his argument wasn't sound. And as always whenever TOF runs out of ammunition, he goes on his tangents about "I snatched your wig" and the bullshit childish antics he goes on when he runs out of ammunition (spoke too late I see). He got his ass handed to him page 6 -8 and then Cowboi came along and punched him down into his grave with about 4 or 5 posts. If I needed backup I would have called you all while the thread was at its peak. Not after the damn dust had settled. The girls on here can be a fool and it's so sad.

All of this....because you needed back once again in topic that only partially is about Beyonce. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Meaning: I was dying to come on here and back up Austineisha..because he can't fight his battles on his own.

Too bad you're wig is never safe when I'm around. -_-

KII! :lmao: DEAD @ you punching ThatOtherFan out the game AGAIN. :lmao: I can't with this child and him thinking I need back up. Why would I call for back up hours after the thread had died? What type of logic is that? :lmao:

The point is you tweeted HOPING that someone would come when the thread was at it's peak, but your co-signer didn't see the thread until hours later....after the thread was already over (and your will was completely snatched, lol). He still felt the need to come in and TRY fight a battle you had already lost.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just can't. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All of this....because you needed back once again in topic that only partially is about Beyonce. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I tweeted the link last night like at 2 or 3 in the morning when we were still talking about the Spice Girls and the Supremes! :lmao::fail::lmao:

The point is you tweeted HOPING that someone would come when the thread was at it's peak, but your co-signer didn't see the thread until hours later....after the thread was already over (and your will was completely snatched, lol). He still felt the need to come in and TRY fight a battle you had already lost.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just can't. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gurl boom, the only Spice Girl stan that follows me is Elixabef. :lmao::fail::lmao: A number of ppl who read the thread on Twitter already said you got your ass handed to you by both me AND Cowboi (who punched the shit out of you with about 4 or 5 posts :lmao:). You can say whatever you want, but I have several ppl who agree with me. :lmao:B)

I tweeted the link last night like at 2 or 3 in the morning when we were still talking about the Spice Girls and the Supremes! :lmao::fail::lmao:

Oh so you were looking for back up during that debate... I see. :coffee:

Too bad your wig was completely incinerated and vaquero was left bald headed too...and I didn't need any back up to do it either. B)

Oh so you were looking for back up doing that debate... I see. :coffee:

Too bad you're wig was completely incinerated and vaquero was left bald headed too...and I didn't need any back up to do it either. B)

Cosigning yourself doesn't make a false statement true. :lmao: You got your ass handed to you and you know it. Ppl on Twitter ever said you got schooled. :lmao:

It think it's cuter that you feel so compelled to fight battles Austineisha is losing. :blush: Flop Bey stans united!!! :clapping:

Girl the only one flopping is you. Since when did this thread become about Austin? Does he have your mind that bad? Aww. I could've sworn the thread was about something else but i must be wrong. :rolleyes: As long as i have an active account here i will respond to whatever i feel like and you will deal with it.

Cosigning yourself doesn't make a false statement true. :lmao: You got your ass handed to you and you know it. Ppl on Twitter ever said you got schooled. :lmao:

I'm not co-signing myself, simply stating the truth. Your argument was nonsensical and anybody with two eyes (who isn't a blinded Spice Girls fan) knows it. YOU even know what I'm saying is true, but you won't admit it.

Then Vaquero came and looked even more foolish claiming The Spice Girls had a bigger impact, legacy, and cultural impact than The Supremes. :lmao:

I just can't with the foolishness that took place last night! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...and it's funnier that you (as usual) went to twitter looking for support. Only for a Bey stan to come in and try to back you up (after the thread had died) with his flop post... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Girl the only one flopping is you. Since when did this thread become about Austin? Does he have your mind that bad? Aww. I could've sworn the thread was about something else but i must be wrong. :rolleyes: As long as i have an active account here i will respond to whatever i feel like and you will deal with it.

This thread isn't about Austineisha. In fact it was already dead and he had already had his wig snatched and handed to him when you decided to "back him up" with your flop post. :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm not co-signing myself, simply stating the truth. Your argument was nonsensical and anybody with two eyes (who isn't a blinded Spice Girls fan) knows it. YOU even know what I'm saying is true, but you won't admit it.

Then Vaquero came and looked even more foolish claiming The Spice Girls had a bigger impact, legacy, and cultural impact than The Supremes. :lmao:

I just can't with the foolishness that took place last night! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...and it's funnier that you (as usual) went to twitter looking for support. Only for a Bey stan to come in and try to back you up (after the thread had died) with his flop post... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are cosigning yourself. Saying you dragged someone, snatched someone's wig, etc, that's all cosigning yourself silly rabbit. Just like legends and icons don't walk around saying they're legends and icons. But you wouldn't know anything about that considering your avatar and signature. Nobody was talking about impact. The debate was about POPULARITY. I even quoted the comments that started the debate on popularity, TWICE. :mellow: Go back and read from page 6. You know it's true. But you won't do it because you know you're WRONG and you look A FOOL. Why snatch your wig when you dress it up and serve it on a silver platter? :lmao:

Then Cowboi came along and just sat your ALL the way down by supporting my POPULARITY arguments. He even pointed out the Spice Girls selling out 17 dates in 38 seconds. That's a testament of POPULARITY and demand. How you were able to continue to debate after Cowboi damn near gave you a severe case of muscular dystrophy is nothing short of a miracle.

Did I need back up during the whole Spice Girls - Supremes debate? Nope.

Did I need back up during this discussion now? Nope.

Will I never need back up? Nope.

So you can stop with that "I need back up" bullshit because you know that's EXACTLY what it is. :lmao: You and I know both know I can handle this whole board (and I have done it in the past and you know it) by myself. NEVER do I need someone to back me up because I will ALWAYS be able to stand alone. I don't need cosigners. I don't need ppl to log in to my account and post for me. I don't need ppl who come along and help me with a debate. Again I ask, where was the back up in this threads I posted for you a few weeks ago? Your ass couldn't answer because you knew damn well I don't need anyone to help me argue my points. Everything in this thread that has been posted about DC I have said in the past. So miss me much with the bullshit Lamont. Sit all the way the fuck down little boy.

You are cosigning yourself. Saying you dragged someone, snatched someone's wig, etc, that's all cosigning yourself silly rabbit. Nobody was talking about impact. The debate was about POPULARITY. I even quoted the comments that started the debate on popularity. Go back and read from page 6. You know it's true. But you won't do it because you know you're WRONG and you look A FOOL. Why snatch your wig when you dress it up and serve it on a silver platter? :lmao:

Then Cowboi came along and just sat your ALL the way down by supporting my POPULARITY arguments. He even pointed out the Spice Girls selling out 17 dates in 38 seconds. That's a testament of POPULARITY and demand. How you were able to continue to debate after Cowboi damn near gave you a severe case of muscular dystrophy is nothing short of a miracle.

Did I need back up during the whole Spice Girls - Supremes debate? Nope.

Did I need back up during this discussion now? Nope.

Will I never need back up? Nope.

So you can stop with that "I need back up" bullshit because you know that's EXACTLY what it is. :lmao: You and I know both know I can handle this whole board (and I have done it in the past and you know it) by myself. NEVER do I need someone to back me up because I will ALWAYS be able to stand alone. I don't need cosigners. I don't need ppl to log in to my account and post for me. I don't need ppl who come along and help me with a debate. Again I ask, where was the back up in this threads I posted for you a few weeks ago? Your ass couldn't answer because you knew damn well I don't need anyone to help me argue my points. Everything in this thread that has been posted about DC I have said in the past. So miss me much with the bullshit Lamont. Sit all the way the fuck down little boy.

Again, I didn't co-sign myself as that is impossible. I'm simply stating the truth...and again YOU know that I am.

The debate/discussion was about MORE than just popularity, which the basis of your argument was one single going #1 20 (or 30) countries. That's a fad. Proven by the fact that they fell off two years after they found success.

Anyway...as I said the argument was about MORE than just popularity. My argument encompassed EVERYTHING and you stuck to figures... and check vaquero's posts... He AGREED with you, but his argument wasn't about just the "popularity" of The Spice Girls... he debated me on the CULTURAL IMPACT, LEGACY, SUCCESS, POPULARITY, etc of The Supremes...and he explicitly said in each category he said The Spices Girls outweighed The Supremes.

You used semantics to try to distract from what I was saying, but Vaquero flat out said The Spice Girls outweighed The Supremes. :crazy:

You did need backup...and you posted the link to twitter expecting it, only it arrived hours after the thread had already died. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived