So tell me ...WHAT IMPACT HAVE THEY MADE..??

janetDAYZ

How Are ya'll getting on Destiny's child for quote on quote being the launching pad for Beyonce's solo Career when the supremes did the same thing for Diana? Hell Barry Gordy Even changed their name from the Supremes to Diana Ross And The Supremes. The supremes had more member replacements then Destiny's child EVER had.

And TLC. Dead @ them being a real group. They didn't even sing on half of their tracks. Chilli is the ONLY member of that group that sings on No Scrubs w/ Background Vocals being done by Tiny & Kandi of Xscape and Debra Killings. No Scrubs was originally supposed to be Chilli's Solo Single Anyways. Another example is "Creep". T-Boz is the only member to sing on "Creep" with background vocals being done by Debra Killings and T-Boz. These are just two examples as there are many more tracks that the group as a whole does NOT sing on. We won't even get on how they kept kicking left-eye's raps off of the songs. They Kicked the founding member of the group out just to secure a record deal. Some Real Group They were.

The same thing with the supremes. Billboard clocked it how that Diana was the only one singing and the other members would Lip to the studio singers vocals on the Background vocals.

At LEAST DESTINY'S CHILD THE GROUP (DC4 or DC3) all can say they sung on their tracks. At Least Destiny's child can say they had actual input in every aspect of their career. Can't say the same for the lessor girls. NONE of them are crying about Foreclosure or being broke that's for damn sure.

Ya'll Only like to discredit Destiny's child because of your strong dislike for Beyonce. It's the truth. Deal with it.

The Truth of the matter is Destiny's Child Had Major Impact. Their Vocal stylings and Arrangements are still being sung to this day. A Lot of their Songs still Have Major Audience Impressions on Radio More then ten years later. Check Youtube and see how many people are singing the DC arrangement of "Amazing Grace" opposed to the regular version, or their arrangement of the national Anthem, Or covering their songs. So many young and upcoming groups cite Destiny's child as an inspiration and why they picked up microphones in the first place. Stop letting your hate blind you from the truth.

The song was written by Kandi along w/Tiny and it was initially for Kandi's solo album that she had in the works. Somehow LA REID got a hold of the song and asked Kandi could she give it to TLC for their project. She obliged.

Ya'll try to give DC WAAAAY too much credit just because you alls love for Beyonce is so thru the roof.It's the truth. Deal with it.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow:

When you were challenged ..you raised your gun,pointed,pulled the trigger -NO AMMO!

I'm still waiting on the bullet. You dont raise a gun and then dont fire the muthafuka :wacko:

GTFO with that shit! There's a REASON why you have yet completed the the "task". I totally understand. I know your game.

Miss me much with the bullshit Dayz. Whenever there's a debate and I'm the only person on one side of the game, I play my cards and then you and everyone just disputes my cards without playing yours. I caught on to this 2 years ago and haven't said anything about it. So miss me much with the bullshit. So how about you and the others finally play your cards for a change.

How Are ya'll getting on Destiny's child for quote on quote being the launching pad for Beyonce's solo Career when the supremes did the same thing for Diana? Hell Barry Gordy Even changed their name from the Supremes to Diana Ross And The Supremes. The supremes had more member replacements then Destiny's child EVER had.

And TLC. Dead @ them being a real group. They didn't even sing on half of their tracks. Chilli is the ONLY member of that group that sings on No Scrubs w/ Background Vocals being done by Tiny & Kandi of Xscape and Debra Killings. No Scrubs was originally supposed to be Chilli's Solo Single Anyways. Another example is "Creep". T-Boz is the only member to sing on "Creep" with background vocals being done by Debra Killings and T-Boz. These are just two examples as there are many more tracks that the group as a whole does NOT sing on. We won't even get on how they kept kicking left-eye's raps off of the songs. They Kicked the founding member of the group out just to secure a record deal. Some Real Group They were.

The same thing with the supremes. Billboard clocked it how that Diana was the only one singing and the other members would Lip to the studio singers vocals on the Background vocals.

At LEAST DESTINY'S CHILD THE GROUP (DC4 or DC3) all can say they sung on their tracks. At Least Destiny's child can say they had actual input in every aspect of their career. Can't say the same for the lessor girls. NONE of them are crying about Foreclosure or being broke that's for damn sure.

Ya'll Only like to discredit Destiny's child because of your strong dislike for Beyonce. It's the truth. Deal with it.

The Truth of the matter is Destiny's Child Had Major Impact. Their Vocal stylings and Arrangements are still being sung to this day. A Lot of their Songs still Have Major Audience Impressions on Radio More then ten years later. Check Youtube and see how many people are singing the DC arrangement of "Amazing Grace" opposed to the regular version, or their arrangement of the national Anthem, Or covering their songs. So many young and upcoming groups cite Destiny's child as an inspiration and why they picked up microphones in the first place. Stop letting your hate blind you from the truth.

KII! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

The song was written by Kandi along w/Tiny and it was initially for Kandi's solo album that she had in the works. Somehow LA REID got a hold of the song and asked Kandi could she give it to TLC for their project. She obliged.

Ya'll try to give DC WAAAAY too much credit just because you alls love for Beyonce is so thru the roof.It's the truth. Deal with it.

Child Please. Ya'll don't like to give anything that has to do with beyonce credit especially on this board. Let's not. It's not giving them too much. It's giving them what they're owed. They did a lot for the music industry. They opened a lot of doors for the girls that are singing right now. Ya'll can't accept the fact that DC Had an Impact and it's fine. Just admit the truth.

I guess Austineisha once again posted this thread on twitter because he needed another Bey stan to back him up... :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Child Please. Ya'll don't like to give anything that has to do with beyonce credit especially on this board. Let's not. It's not giving them too much. It's giving them what they're owed. They did a lot for the music industry. They opened a lot of doors for the girls that are singing right now. Ya'll can't accept the fact that DC Had an Impact and it's fine. Just admit the truth.

Like who? :blink::mellow:

Girl...stop trying to fight Austineisha's battles for him.

And take the Bey stanning to another forum. ^_^

It's Not Austin's Battle. I don't recall the author of this thread stating that in the initial post. I stated my views and opinions in this thread just like everybody else and I will continue to do so. I will Continue to keep you bothered for as long as a choose to and there is nothing you can do about it.

You not being able to take is a personal problem. take that shit up with God.

Like who? :blink::mellow:

Adele, Rihanna, Shontelle, Katy Perry, Amerie, Ciara, JoJo, etc. Have all cited Destiny's child as reasons they wanted to sing and perform.

Up & Coming groups: RichGirl & PurpleReign Have all cited them as major influences

Even the irrelevant and disbanded groups such as: 3LW, Danity kane, Cherish, etc have all cited Destiny's child as influences.

The list goes on Hun. Deal With it.

It's Not Austin's Battle. I don't recall the author of this thread stating that in the initial post. I stated my views and opinions in this thread just like everybody else and I will continue to do so. I will Continue to keep you bothered for as long as a choose to and there is nothing you can do about it.

You not being able to take is a personal problem. take that shit up with God.

You came in this thread to back up Austineisha...and because the thread has something to do with Beyonce.

That is the only time you participate on this forum, and then you wonder why you get punched and snatched out the game each and every time.

Now when you decide to offer something to this forum that isn't related to backing up Austineisha when he's getting stumped on in a thread...well possibly then I'll consider what you have to say.

Until then, I'm not here for co-signing bitches with no lives of their own.

You've been dismissed.

fljy82.jpg

(Artisthekey's gif #HomagePaid B) )

^_^

You came in this thread to back up Austineisha...and because the thread has something to do with Beyonce.

That is the only time you participate on this forum, and then you wonder why you get punched and snatched out the game each and every time.

Now when you decide to offer something to this forum that isn't related to backing up Austineisha when he's getting stumped on in a thread...well possibly then I'll consider what you have to say.

Until then, I'm not here for co-signing bitches with no lives of their own.

You've been dismissed.

fljy82.jpg

(Artisthekey's gif #HomagePaid B) )

^_^

You're not snatching or punching out anything but that keyboard sitting behind that windows 95 eMachine being irate about my font. I couldn't careless about what you're here for. I don't believe I asked you for your life story. I'll participate in what I see fit to participate in and you will stay banging those keys irate about it.

You're not snatching or punching out anything but that keyboard sitting behind that windows 95 eMachine being irate about my font. I couldn't careless about what you're here for. I don't believe I asked you for your life story. I'll participate in what I see fit to participate in and you will stay banging those keys irate about it.

I didn't give you my life story. I simply came into the thread snatched your wig and left...I'm still holding it infact. ^_^

I know you're mad about it though.

Back to The Topic:

Let's Clock the REAL Tea:

Destiny's Child- Longest Running #1 Single by a Female Group Ever. "Independent Women Part 1" 11 Consecutive weeks @ #1. This is also the song that Shattered TLC's "No Scrubs" Record. When is Creep, Unpretty, No Scrubs, or Waterfalls Dewing IT?

Destiny's Child is the ONLY American Female Act to have more than ONE #1 Single In the United Kingdom. They are also the only american Female act to have their Album and Single debut @ #1. How Come Fanmail, CSC, OOTTLCTIP, or 3D didn't do it?

Destiny's Child is the FIRST R&B ACT PERIOD to go #1 in Austrailia, The Phillipines, and a host of other countries Outsided of America? Why TLC DIDN'T Do It? Why Were they SO LOCAL?

Destiny's Child is One of the Only artists to win Billboard's Artist of The Year TWICE. Two Years in a row Consecutively (2000 And 2001) Punching TLC right Out The Game.

Destiny's Child have the highest Opening week sales ever for a female group with "Survivor" w/ 663,000 Copies sold in the first week. And At the time that was the highest opening week sales in the history of Columbia Records. The Album Also debuted @ #1 in over 11 Countries. The Album also sold 5 Million Copies WW within the first 5 Weeks of release.

Destiny's Child #1's Compilation is the Best Selling Hits Compilation by an All Female Group. When Is Now & Forever the Hits Doing it?

Did TLC Have DOLLS? Destiny's Child sure had enough impact to be immortalized as dolls at their height.

Where is TLC's Star On The Walk of Fame? Destiny's Child sure didn't have a problem getting one.

Where is TLC in the guiness book of world Records? Destiny's Child's name surely does compute.

o91wuh.jpg

Dolls by Mattel >>>>

kcmlvd.jpg

4snxmx.jpg

BILLBOARD >>>>> YOU

2qteuqo.jpg

I didn't give you my life story. I simply came into the thread snatched your wig and left...I'm still holding it infact. ^_^

I know you're mad about it though.

That's funny because you're still here banging away at those keys. Keep saying you snatched my wig. "There Can be miracles when you believe"-GODney Houston & Messiah Carey.

That's funny because you're still here banging away at those keys. Keep saying you snatched my wig. "There Can be miracles when you believe"-GODney Houston & Messiah Carey.

It's obvious the still banging away at your keys...still trying to back up Austineisha...still trying to stan for Bey.

Meanwhile, I still got your wig...

10r4sq9.jpg

^_^

I may return it eventually... -_-

Ch...don't even waste your time with ThatOtherFan. That boy is nothing more than idiot when it comes to these things. He says that every time someone shows up and makes their comments. I tweet a whole bunch of links (both Beyonce releated and non-Beyonce related) and never once has anyone signed up and made a comment. It's such a shame. And considering that we know each other personally, you and I both know damn well I don't ever need back up. I may ask you all to help me find certain articles and videos from time to time, but that's about it. A few weeks ago, I posted him about 15 different threads and asked the poor child where was the back up then. And just as I suspected his ass stayed silent because his ass KNOWS, and every bitch on this board knows I don't need ANYONE to back me up. And when I did tweet the link to this thread like at 2 or 3 in the morning, not that many ppl came in and read it. And as for the people who DID read the thread, they all pretty much agreed that TOF got his ass handed to him. Trey even said ThatOtherFan's arguments became repetitive so he stopped read them. Cakez flat out called the boy an idiot and said his argument wasn't sound. And as always whenever TOF runs out of ammunition, he goes on his tangents about "I snatched your wig" and the bullshit childish antics he goes on when he runs out of ammunition (spoke too late I see). He got his ass handed to him page 6 -8 and then Cowboi came along and punched him down into his grave with about 4 or 5 posts. If I needed backup I would have called you all while the thread was at its peak. Not after the damn dust had settled. The girls on here can be a fool and it's so sad.

Back to The Topic:

Let's Clock the REAL Tea:

Destiny's Child- Longest Running #1 Single by a Female Group Ever. "Independent Women Part 1" 11 Consecutive weeks @ #1. This is also the song that Shattered TLC's "No Scrubs" Record. When is Creep, Unpretty, No Scrubs, or Waterfalls Dewing IT?

Destiny's Child is the ONLY American Female Act to have more than ONE #1 Single In the United Kingdom. They are also the only american Female act to have their Album and Single debut @ #1. How Come Fanmail, CSC, OOTTLCTIP, or 3D didn't do it?

Destiny's Child is the FIRST R&B ACT PERIOD to go #1 in Austrailia, The Phillipines, and a host of other countries Outsided of America? Why TLC DIDN'T Do It? Why Were they SO LOCAL?

Destiny's Child is One of the Only artists to win Billboard's Artist of The Year TWICE. Two Years in a row Consecutively (2000 And 2001) Punching TLC right Out The Game.

Destiny's Child have the highest Opening week sales ever for a female group with "Survivor" w/ 663,000 Copies sold in the first week. And At the time that was the highest opening week sales in the history of Columbia Records. The Album Also debuted @ #1 in over 11 Countries. The Album also sold 5 Million Copies WW within the first 5 Weeks of release.

Destiny's Child #1's Compilation is the Best Selling Hits Compilation by an All Female Group. When Is Now & Forever the Hits Doing it?

Did TLC Have DOLLS? Destiny's Child sure had enough impact to be immortalized as dolls at their height.

Where is TLC's Star On The Walk of Fame? Destiny's Child sure didn't have a problem getting one.

Where is TLC in the guiness book of world Records? Destiny's Child's name surely does compute.

o91wuh.jpg

Dolls by Mattel >>>>

kcmlvd.jpg

4snxmx.jpg

BILLBOARD >>>>> YOU

2qteuqo.jpg

AND THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS HOW YOU PUNCH BITCHES OUT THE GAME!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's obvious the still banging away at your keys...still trying to back up Austineisha...still trying to stan for Bey.

Meanwhile, I still got your wig...

10r4sq9.jpg

^_^

I may return it eventually... -_-

I will stan for bey, Christ, paper cups, aluminum foil, etc and you will still be here pressed about my presence. You snatched your own wig when you said you left but you are indeed still here. Poor you.

Archived