So tell me ...WHAT IMPACT HAVE THEY MADE..??

janetDAYZ

Go to the initial reference to The Supremes. I simply said The Supremes are the True biggest female group ever (though I may have said "most successful" initially). That started the discussion...and at that moment in the thread you disputed me.

Thus starting the debate...

In that debate you used figures solely and encompassed everything into my argument. I proved that what The Supremes accomplished is incomparable to that of a bubblegum pop act that was only successful for two years, and you're still upset over it

We run this motha...STILL :excited: :excited:

g52s9xmeoqvzoev9.jpg

B)

You were disputing my position. :lmao: That's what started the popularity debate. :fail::lmao:

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound foolish. Why skip over popular Black male groups like The Isleys, Earth Wind And Fire, The Temptations, The Jacksons, etc. I think EWF is one of the few groups to get Madison Square Garden's Golden Ticket Award for selling over 100k tickets there. There's a bunch of successful Black acts that have been supported by the Black audience.

I know but you can't compare their record sales to white groups..

You were disputing my position. :lmao: That's what started the popularity debate. :fail::lmao:

Nope, I merely introduced The Supremes into the discussion as the TRUE biggest female group, and you disputed it...

Thus leading to me breaking it down for you and showing you step by step how The Supremes have kept the game on lock.

lrdsb9mcokgtrlsk.jpg

B) B)

Nope, I merely introduced The Supremes into the discussion as the TRUE biggest female group, and you disputed it...

Thus leading to me breaking it down for you and showing you step by step how The Supremes have kept the game on lock.

lrdsb9mcokgtrlsk.jpg

B) B)

The I PROVED that The Spice Girls were more popular. #1 in over 30 countries (found a receipt). When The Supremes doing it? B)

I agree. The spice girls were something special. It isn't always that an artist or group from overseas can come over to America & take over. Spice girls did that shit; And when they toured in 2008, They did that shit again. :coffee:

Came to the US and went 7x platinum. :lmao: Then came back in 2007 and sold out Staples Center TWICE, and a few other US dates. :lmao:

YES!!!! He has completely LOST IT TONIGHT!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-_-

I didn't want to snatch him out the game, but he forced the issue. -_- -_-

The I PROVED that The Spice Girls were more popular. #1 in over 30 countries (found a receipt). When The Supremes doing it? B)

Resorting to figures yet again, since you can't debate my entire argument.

Who still has the girls shook 50 years later?

lrdrpgif1anblbd1.jpg

B) B)

YES!!!! He has completely LOST IT TONIGHT!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-_-

I didn't want to snatch him out the game, but he forced the issue. -_- -_-

Resorting to figures yet again, since you can't debate my entire argument.

Who still has the girls shook 50 years later?

lrdrpgif1anblbd1.jpg

B) B)

Archived