Where is Roc?

LyricalLesson

I know most of y'all didn't/don't like him, but I do. I miss the guy. He was hilarious, off the wall, but real genuine at heart. One would think he'd be ALL over the board posting crazy shit in anticipation of Gaga's album with all of her stuff leaking as of late. What was the situation that made him leave, seemingly for good?

Roc, If you're lurking and happen to read this -- COME BACK, brotha! :thumbup:

I love Roc, and I miss him. He used to take breaks on the old board as well, but I thought he'd be back for Gaga.

I did too, I figured he'd be battling with non-Gaga fans right about now, seeing as though her album release is looming. :huh:

Yeah where is Roc....Humm all the fans my age are leaving the board umm, is that a message for me everyone else in there mid 20's and older

:lol: It better not be, I only just turned 23 . . . so that could be a 'hint' for me too. -_-

That's crazy. His ass lived on this board at one point in time.

:mellow:

People take breaks. I used to be on this forum ALL the time. Then life changes so you make sacrifices and you change your interests.

People take breaks. I used to be on this forum ALL the time. Then life changes so you make sacrifices and you change your interests.

:thumbup: Yeah, you're right, very true. Happens all the time with me as well. It just seemed real sudden for Roc. He was literally here one day, then gone the next. :lol: He'll probably return after Gaga's album's been out for a minute.

:thumbup: Yeah, you're right, very true. Happens all the time with me as well. It just seemed real sudden for Roc. He was literally here one day, then gone the next. :lol: He'll probably return after Gaga's album's been out for a minute.

I hope he comes back because I do miss him.

Roc left and no he isn't all up on Gaga's ass Jarkko :lol: au contraire actually :lol: ...

I talk to him almost everyday , he is fine and doesn't really want to come back, at least not for now

Hell where's Hilton's ass?

*waves*

Whore hey, how dare you talk to roc every day and not me!

On topic, a lot of people do like him, including me, he's been busy with life and stuff, and he's been working out and looks good :)

-_-

Cuz whenever i go to msn you're either as away or not there :rolleyes:

Archived