GaGa's album leaked

Kaleidoscope Eyes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to check it out in the morning. I'm mad iTunes ain't doing no "complete the album" thing...I done bought all the singles...I ain't buying them again with the album.

The real Scheiße is heaven.

Heavey Metal Lover is awesome.

All I've heard in full so far. Listening to Govt Hooker and it sounds wonderful, as I expected.

This is coming from someone who's been less than impressed with BTW, Judas, TEOG, Hair and Marry the Night.

The album is really just a whole bunch of noise and repetitive lyrics. Just about each song on the album sound alike.

Well, GaGa has always mention in order to create a fantastic song, you need work on the chorus. Her songs are catchy and not auto-tuned like a lot of other artists out there.

Most of the songs on this album do sound alike.

Well, GaGa has always mention in order to create a fantastic song, you need work on the chorus. Her songs are catchy and not auto-tuned like a lot of other artists out there.

Which songs on the album are catchy? I listened to each song (may give the album another spin later on) and the only song that was ringing in my head is 'Judas' but the rest are really forgettable and dull.

Most of the songs on this album do sound alike.

Which songs on the album are catchy? I listened to each song (may give the album another spin later on) and the only song that was ringing in my head is 'Judas' but the rest are really forgettable and dull.

I agree. I like the album, but it sounds like she's trying too hard to be different.

Archived