GaGa's album leaked

Kaleidoscope Eyes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the sound the same critiques. How does Scheiße sound like Born this way, or You and i, Edge of Glory? Or Americano, and anything else on the album? Government hooker doesnt sound similar to anything either. :wtf:

I LOVEEEEEE Goverment hooker

IMO, Government Hooker is the stand-out track.

I don't get the sound the same critiques. How does Scheiße sound like Born this way, or You and i, Edge of Glory? Or Americano, and anything else on the album? Government hooker doesnt sound similar to anything either. :wtf:

:wacko:

Edge of Glory sounds like Born This Way.

Tbh, the whole album sounds like one long ass song. Kinda like The-Dream's album. Ch...

The link to download the album has been removed. Please remember posting illegal download links to music is not permitted on here.

is her warning level raised yet? ^_^

It's hilarious - I hated pretty much all of the singles from this project. But so far, I'm listening to this album and I'm already in love with "Government Hooker" and "Marry The Night."

Yes. I am trying to find out which part of government hooker i want as a ringtone and who gets it for the month! i think my best friend is gonna be the govt hooker for the month

Archived